What do you think of the official WoW forums?

I was a WoW site forum rat for years, just finally creating a profile on mmo because I was too lazy for the 2 minute process it took to create one. Regardless, what is your general opinion of the official WoW forums?

10+ Year Old Account
    They're a horrible cesspool of a minority of crybabies who can't handle their own classes so they cry and demand nerfs, or get upset over something or other that Blizzard did and threaten to quit and claim that WoW is dead. Basically, if you want a depression and a headache, spend five minutes reading that forum.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't go there because people talk like morons. The grammar and spelling is just atrocious.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/human

Just look at those comments.

I agree, mmochampion has been a breath of fresh air after years of drowning in that stupidity

The EU forums are better than the US ones imo. I've noticed it's mostly just the same handful of people constantly posting over and over in every topic over on the US side of things.

They are a little better then this forum

10+ Year Old Account
    I frequent a few official forums, but several of the boards (especially general discussions) are full of attention seekers screaming for blue posts or "legendary" threads about really inane topics, eg "Blood Elf Hair Flick MEGATHREAD Part 4"

WoW official forum ?
    The posters are a bunch of wanna be GM and a bunch of gm asslicker

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    WoW official forum ?
    The posters are a bunch of wanna be GM and a bunch of gm asslicker
    It's either that or a bunch of people just trying way too hard to get MVP status, it's a popularity contest mostly although there are a few worthwhile discussions that go on from time to time.