10+ Year Old Account

Too much Expertise.

Hello!

I am currently having trouble getting rid of my extra expertise. I heard gemming crit + exp gems is the way to go to get to cap but I do that and I get to like 7.20% roughly, then I reforge and it goes over and I don't know what to do. Should I take some gems out and put in str + crit?

Here's my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Akanos/simple

Another question. I am at about 30% crit, and I have the LFR polearm from Thok. Would this be a good time to go Fury? or is my crit not high enough yet?

Deleted
    I wouldn't worry too much about being overcapped on expertise with that trinket still part of your gear. There's no real magic number to go fury, 30% is more than fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless101 View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about being overcapped on expertise with that trinket still part of your gear. There's no real magic number to go fury, 30% is more than fine.
    I'm trying to get the Thok trinket, do you think that will even it out?

That trinket is so bad... try to get Ji-Kuns, Primordius or Twins trinket from ToT they all are much better because You cant reforge yourself properly with "always there 500 expertise". About crit, we were always fury since Mogushan where there was like 20-25% maybe? so there is no magic number indeed but praise the RNG god for not having more then 3 non-crit bts in row cause thats huge pain...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CSINada View Post
    That trinket is so bad... try to get Ji-Kuns, Primordius or Twins trinket from ToT they all are much better because You cant reforge yourself properly with "always there 500 expertise". About crit, we were always fury since Mogushan where there was like 20-25% maybe? so there is no magic number indeed but praise the RNG god for not having more then 3 non-crit bts in row cause thats huge pain...
    Trying haha. I am trying out Fury now and it seem's okay.. just have to get use to the rotation.

I really dont know why you feel like you have problems.

Using AskmrRobot within 5 seconds, i can get you to 7.50% expertise exactly, 7.94% hit and 30.76% crit and 43.40% mastery (raid buffed).
    (Click http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/u...tmourne/akanos - Click the "Optimized" button)

And "CSINada", why are you saying Thok trinket is bad? Or am i reading your post wrong?

Disclaimer: Ask Mr. Robot needs to be taken with a grain of salt, as it uses default scaling values, but learn to use it + simulationcraft and you will be on your way (Untill WoD )
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrak View Post
    I really dont know why you feel like you have problems.
    And "CSINada", why are you saying Thok trinket is bad? Or am i reading your post wrong?
    He was mentioning the VP trinket that he has from ToT. :P
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

Are you trying to reforge so that your OH expertise is 7.5%? If so don't worry about it as it's not worth the hassle. MH Expertise is the only thing you should care about when it comes to Expertise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Compared to my Arms DPS, I just do not pull as much as Arms when I'm Fury. I don't know why..

Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    Compared to my Arms DPS, I just do not pull as much as Arms when I'm Fury. I don't know why..
    Arms is also a simpler rotation compared to Fury and really shines on multi-target. Looking at your armory I can't tell if you're using your Engineering tinkers; it's not saying you're missing them but I don't see them on your Back, Hands or Waist. Other than that can't really say much else without a log.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Arms is also a simpler rotation compared to Fury and really shines on multi-target. Looking at your armory I can't tell if you're using your Engineering tinkers; it's not saying you're missing them but I don't see them on your Back, Hands or Waist. Other than that can't really say much else without a log.
    I do have them on, would not forget them. Logs are hard to come by for me since I am not in a guild nor really know how to use logs. I just feel like with Fury a lot of the time I sit there using Bloodthrist and Heroic Strike.