Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    There is no Maiev ? Now it is possible ? There is illidan and no Maiev that sucks shed made good assasin
    Well they can always add more heroes once they release the game. I suspect that there will be a lot of fan favorites that don't make release that will be added to the game as it goes. Just look at LoL, it started with 40 champions and is now at 116 with another one releasing soon. So there is plenty of room for it to grow.

We need a tuskarr champion make it happen blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Well they can always add more heroes once they release the game. I suspect that there will be a lot of fan favorites that don't make release that will be added to the game as it goes. Just look at LoL, it started with 40 champions and is now at 116 with another one releasing soon. So there is plenty of room for it to grow.
    Yeah I know :P I dont play LoL think its too small map and very Chaldish IMO but i know about Dota Hopefully ill see more my favourite Characters
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Magda too right? Oh the irony...

What would deckard cain even do? I've never seen the man in 2 or 3 participate in any combat. I think he'd be better suited as a shopkeeper or perhaps something pertaining to an objective.

Maybe a tutorial helper.
    Maybe he can play like the Archivist. I think that'd be pretty neat.

Deleted
    no garrosh hellscream? no thrall? What's up with them. Metzen too old to synchronize some more orcs?

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    no garrosh hellscream? no thrall? What's up with them. Metzen too old to synchronize some more orcs?
    Thrall is in, you can see him in one of the developer interviews. Garrosh isn't though.

I wonder where the Diablo PCs get their official names. Guessing it's one of those cheesy novels Blizzard publishes. Though I find myself curious of their origin just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I wonder where the Diablo PCs get their official names. Guessing it's one of those cheesy novels Blizzard publishes. Though I find myself curious of their origin just the same.
    They are likely from short stories that each class has one. For example, female wizard's name is Li Ming.