Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk View Post
    Damn yeah...remember the random items in packs? With my luck on drops I would still not have a full set now if they had stuck with that approach!
    Remember being low low level going against level 50 with PvP gear? It was worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viizor View Post
    Rift has better pvp then SWTOR which is kinda sad nothing has changed at all in SWTOR PVP.
    lolno

Rift is just not a game with even moderately playable classes. I mean look at the talents. SWTOR has Charge - 15 seconds. And classes have knockbacks with 15-25 s cd knockbacks. You know, countering, balance, etc. Look at Rift - Rogue, assassin. Bam 8 second cd "charge" which deals damage. Also riftstalker teleports? Like what's even the point of having knockbacks and charges when Rift just hands out all of them? No point. What's the point of having DPS cooldowns in Rift? Like on warrior/rogue/mage, don't remember, it had 1 minute cooldown and 30 sec duration. In WoW/SWTOR - 2 or more minutes and short duration. So you feel like it's a dps cooldown. Not something whatever that you MACRO together with 30 other things on one button.

CC and CC breakers - Rift AGAIN throws them left and right. Rift design team just assembled a list of fun skills - charges, teleports, DPS cooldowns, knockbacks and gave everyone atleast 10 of them. Yeah gg Trion.

Rift is just a mess. And having only 4 classes with random selectable talents it makes even worse.

Still third best MMORPG out there, so MMORPG market is really sad.
    Last edited by ldev; 2013-11-30 at 07:00 PM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this resolve you speak of? As soon as people realized I was back, it felt like WoW (chain CC, NUKE THE HEALER!!!). The worst part about the empire on empire battles, is that one match you are loved by your team for being an awesome healer, the next match 5 of those guys are on the other team and they swallow you in 2 bites. If they couldn't kill me, they'd chain CC me. I pop my break and still CCd straight for what had to be at least 6-8 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viizor View Post
    Rift has better pvp then SWTOR which is kinda sad nothing has changed at all in SWTOR PVP.
    Dude, April is a few months away. =p

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    What is this resolve you speak of? As soon as people realized I was back, it felt like WoW (chain CC, NUKE THE HEALER!!!). The worst part about the empire on empire battles, is that one match you are loved by your team for being an awesome healer, the next match 5 of those guys are on the other team and they swallow you in 2 bites. If they couldn't kill me, they'd chain CC me. I pop my break and still CCd straight for what had to be at least 6-8 seconds.
    Yeah Resolve is annoying. 90% filled? Oh easy peasy just one little CC and I'll be immune and survive - NOPE EAT FULL 4 SECOND STUN LOLOLOLO.

Seriously, if Resolve is at 90%, stun should last only whatever ammount is needed to fill that 10%.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of ways resolve can be improved, but the infamous "stunlocking" only occurs when you are facing multiple enemies. Hopefully you also have a healer that can help you through it, or a tank that can guard you, or the help of anyone that can peel. If not then yeah, you're screwed. Its not fun, but neither is being gangbanged (which is what's happening). Otherwise, you still have your stunbreak, and if you're fighting a class that has multiple CC's then its best to use it intelligently (which 9 times out of 10 means not using it until your resolve bar is filled).

I go back and forth on the topic of snares and whether they should respect the resolve bar. Nothing sucks more than eating a bunch of CC, then finally being free and being snared the entire length of your immunity. On the other hands snares > stuns.