Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The result would be more money for CM seller.

€: they take so much skill, that people nowadays complete CM with 3 People instead of 5. Even they got easier, cause of the increasing number of sockets in your gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_YFNJLFQGs

Before u ask, i got 9/9 and still dont demand it from others, get over yourself.
    Last edited by mmocaf24b7ee33; 2013-11-16 at 12:13 AM.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    what's your excuse for not completing gold CMs ? It doesnt take time or gear. Only skill.
    I'm not sure you seem to know what time means. See, if I cared a whole lot about CMs at all, It'd be different. But as someone who doesn't care about them, why should I waste any time at all on them?
    Last edited by Annoying; 2013-11-16 at 12:18 AM.

you say the solo scenario in the legendary quest is hard. But I've never seen anyone looking for a boost.
    So, it's easy. Cause when something is hard, you can be sure as hell there will be boosts.
    \

What the fuck is a "boost"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    I'm not sure you seem to know what time means. See, if I cared a whole lot about CMs at all, It'd be different. But as someone who doesn't care about them, why should I waste any time at all on them?
    Duh. Because Kamran said so.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

In WOTLK there was the daily dungeon and you would have to spam /2 to find a group and fly to whatever instance it was. If you did it every day you got a good list of friends and competent people that could do heroics really quickly. With the addition of LFD, you basically have to hope you get really lucky and find good players or just do it with your guildies. Theres no communities on servers anymore, it kind of sucks.

I do both heroic raids and challenge modes, its the same set of skills.
    Why do you think CM boosts are so popular ? Cause players cant finish them by themselves.
    its not the same set of skills.
    its a completely different play style, and what you have to do.

show me your achieve then?

let's put 5 randoms LFR heroes in a challenge mode and let's see if they clear it even on bronze?
    I'm curious about this, since he tends to have a very elitist point of view.

I can understand disagreeing that lfr should give you legendary, when flex is so accessible now, but i overall always disagree with kamrans eletist views that only is justified is he's 13/13 currently, which i doubt he is.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    its not the same set of skills.
    its a completely different play style, and what you have to do.
    not really
    every heroic raider can be 9/9 gold
    every 9/9 gold can be a heroic raider

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    I'm curious about this, since he tends to have a very elitist point of view.

I can understand disagreeing that lfr should give you legendary, when flex is so accessible now, but i overall always disagree with kamrans eletist views that only is justified is he's 13/13 currently, which i doubt he is.
    I'm too casual to have 14/14hc

CMs don't require skill to get. You seem like some idiot who did CM and now thinks he is the greatest player in the world.

not really
    You can get CM golds just by mashing 1 button and following a path/tactic to pulling the mobs, being able to do CMs in no way makes you good at raiding. You could say that anyone who can put in 2 seconds of effort to learn how to do CMs can also put in the required effort to be good at raiding, but at that point your just stating obvious shit.
    Last edited by Glurp; 2013-11-16 at 12:45 AM.

not really

- - - Updated - - -
    I'm going to post your replies, and ignorence about simple things as the question asked in the post just above you. Each of your posts.
    It's nothing but empty posts. I want you to tell your full name, since you're clearly a full gold challenge guy, with 13/13 HC.

Personally i agree that people should have silver. It's not much effort. Gold require you to have specific classes because blizzard won't let you use drums of war.

CMs died to me when i realized u could just stealth through them to get good times.... /sigh. I had such had hopes for them.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    CMs died to me when i realized u could just stealth through them to get good times.... /sigh. I had such had hopes for them.
    This person has clearly never done CMs in their life.

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Pretty bad idea to tie the quest to CMs, for alot of reasons most likely said in this thread. Though I will say, the gear reward should've been removed before ToT was released. The challenge is non existant in the challenge modes anymore.
    The only reason it was harder to start with is because getting gold is all down to the tactic you use and those tactics not being known as the content was new. Now you can look on Google/Youtube for 2 seconds and know everything. A few extra gem slots didn't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    CMs don't require skill to get. You seem like some idiot who did CM and now thinks he is the greatest player in the world.

You can get CM golds just by mashing 1 button and following a path/tactic to pulling the mobs, being able to do CMs in no way makes you good at raiding. You could say that anyone who can put in 2 seconds of effort to learn how to do CMs can also put in the required effort to be good at raiding, but at that point your just stating obvious shit.
    I want to see you do this with 3 paladins and no blood lust of any kind in brewery <3

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    I want to see you do this with 3 paladins and no blood lust of any kind in brewery <3
    I fail to see what you're trying to prove. Stupi/unoptimal setups will always have a harder time. I also don't see how having 3 Rets is going to make Gold impossible, considering what DPS comp you have is highly irrelevant for SB.

not really

- - - Updated - - -

you forgot the name, because i do honestly not believe you. Not trying to insult you but you seem like the kind that pretends you are better than you are, and not one that can easy go goldrunning it all as you said earlier

Deleted

Nope, don't tell me that immerseus hc is harder than a CM 'cause that would be quite wrong lol

Being good at heroic (as a dps at least) is just a matter of pulling the highest DPS (with everything tied to it, likely cd&proc manage & such) while executing all the mechanics correctly and avoiding as much damage as possible.
    Basically the same thing as any CM.

The only reason u clear a cm faster than a hc boss, is because you have 5 players, so less morons that will fail.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    Challenge Modes have a mininum mob kill requirement. You must kill 80-90% of all mobs in the instance or it doesn't count as complete.

I fail to see what you're trying to prove. Stupi/unoptimal setups will always have a harder time. I also don't see how having 3 Rets is going to make Gold impossible, considering what DPS comp you have is highly irrelevant for SB.
    You said you can onebutton it. If you can onebutton it, even the worst of all setups can do it. My point is that your point was a stupid exaggeration and it annoys me because i AM doing it that way :P
    Healing monk, warlock, 3 paladins. Tell me which 1 button we all press.
    Edit: really. Tell me. I want to know because i'm this bad, casual player that haven't found the right button

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Are we going to pretend it takes skill..?
    serious?
    It at least takes way more skill than running LFR's for the cloak.

Deleted
    I think gold challenge is achievable by 10% of wow's population at the UTMOST.

I think gold challenge is achievable by 10% of wow's population at the UTMOST.
    you still forgot to post your own achivements.
    Neither me, nor any other somewhat skeptical person believe you're past 5/14 normal currently. You post a lot about how awesome you are, but none of your posts even show that you've done it.
    To be honest i think you're a troll that haven't even tried challenge mode, and haven't met Garrosh on normal.
    That is fine. I'm not much better than you, but at least i don't go pretending i'm a god damn awesome player :P