Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Legendary's come from raiding challenge mode isn't raiding and LFR is.

Also most LFR fights are harder then most Vanilla/TBC and some Wrath boss's. Also the Legendary quest dose require work like grinding the reps/valor and has RNG with the tokens u had to get.

To sum it up......don't like the fact people in LFR/Flex can get Legendarys find a new game.
    LFR harder than vanilla ? LOL there's a nice way to see you never played it. Actually it took 3 months to kill ouro by the best guild at the time, and any lfr group will clean his instance on first try. But W/e

3000 valor is gated shit.
    9/9 is not gated, it just requires you to know how to play, and you can do it in 2 hours and not 3 fucking weeks

Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    LFR harder than vanilla ? LOL there's a nice way to see you never played it
    Did I play Vanilla nope sure didn't but I do know those who did and I do know u could finish all of MC with 10 people and the other 30 afk like many servers did.

Please don't kid yourself the only thing that even made vanilla raids hard was needing resist on your gear and gearing people up to have it. My statement still stands don't like that LFR gets legendarys go play a different game.

9/9 is not gated, it just requires you to know how to play, and you can do it in 2 hours and not 3 fucking weeks
    All forms of a grind is gating thats the whole point. You grind something to get past that gate to move on to the next grind.

WOW won't be like how it was in TBC or even Wrath when it comes to legendarys don't like it leave there is the door. Stop trying to ruin millions of others fun just because u want to feel special.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Did I play Vanilla nope sure didn't but I do know those who did and I do know u could finish all of MC with 10 people and the other 30 afk like many servers did.

Please don't kid yourself the only thing that even made vanilla raids hard was needing resist on your gear and gearing people up to have it. My statement still stands don't like that LFR gets legendarys go play a different game.
    Wow lfr heroes really are impressive
    But anyway I don't really care how wrong is your opinion about classic and tbc, all I care is that legendary item shouldnt be freely given at scrubs

gold challenge would filter out all the bads from orange items.
    second option : give it only to heroic (now mythic) raiders.

ITT: OP with a shockingly tired argument, apparently ignorant of the idea that players could get carried to legendaries prior to the cape.

But anyway I don't really care how wrong is your opinion about classic and tbc, all I care is that legendary item shouldnt be freely given at scrubs
    And now u are acting childish with the lfr heroes and scrubs comments...So happy blizzard dose not lissen to people like you.

My opinion on classic isn't wrong because its not a opinion. Yes I admit I didn't raid classic but I do know those who did and sorry but avoiding one ability was not hard. The only thing that was hard was gearing people up for said content due to needing resist on your gear.

As I said don't like "LFR Heroes" Getting legendarys then go find another MMO to play. None of the legendarys have been hard to get and you could get carried to every single one of them. The only thing that made some of them hard was the RNG and RNG isn't hard its just fucken annoying.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

So I read the first 2 pages, and In an attempt to understand what the whole point of making this thread was, I have given myself a migraine. I am still facepalming.

Though I do miss spending countless hours farming for resist gear to kill huhu, and c'thun tenticles spawning in walls making the boss unkillable for months. Oh wait, no, I really don't miss crap. What made vanilla hard back then was the resist gear (as a poster above me stated), gearing people up, and getting 35+ idiots to work together.

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    what's your excuse for not completing every Raid on Heroic pre Nerf ? It doesnt take time or gear. Only skill.
    what's your excuse for not getting Gladiatior every Season ? It doesnt take time or gear. Only skill.
    what's your excuse for not having every Achievement in the Game ? It doesnt take time or gear. Only skill.

list could go on forever

Your "what's your excuse" is nothing but bullshit.

oh btw my excuse is: I have no interest in doing 5mans
    This, that is all.
    Last edited by Epoch; 2013-11-16 at 12:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

LFR harder than vanilla ? LOL there's a nice way to see you never played it. Actually it took 3 months to kill ouro by the best guild at the time, and any lfr group will clean his instance on first try. But W/e

just stop.
    CM dont require you how to play, thats heroic raiding. Atleast end bosses.

Challenge modes are easy... you can also just buy it for like 100k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    just stop.
    CM dont require you how to play, thats heroic raiding. Atleast end bosses.
    I do both heroic raids and challenge modes, its the same set of skills.
    Why do you think CM boosts are so popular ? Cause players cant finish them by themselves.

gold challenge would filter out all the bads from orange items.
    second option : give it only to heroic (now mythic) raiders.
    Why do you care if a bad has an orange item?

Do you still support your challenge mode idea after it's been brought to your attention that even a scrub can get 9/9 gold due to it taking no skill to acquire?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post

Do you still support your challenge mode idea after it's been brought to your attention that even a scrub can get 9/9 gold due to it taking to skill to acquire?
    I'd rather have only the rich scrubs have it than all the scrubs

It's true that you cant prevent boosting, unless you go ballistic on banning people (blizzard wont do this, ever)

The only more thing more restrictive to the legendary quest chain that I could see them doing, is requiring normal/heroic kills, now that they are a bit easier and able to be cross-realmed. The legendary typically follows some type of lore from the raids, so I just don't see how getting gold in CMs would correlate.

I do both heroic raids and challenge modes, its the same set of skills.
    Sorry no it isn't and like others have said if that was the case people would just buy there way to gold like they do now and then there would be NO work required.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post

Do you still support your challenge mode idea after it's been brought to your attention that even a scrub can get 9/9 gold due to it taking no skill to acquire?
    Some people seek the attention they are missing irl in other ways. Being the special snowflake the op is he/she decided to do it on here for everyone's entertainment.
    I am excite

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoch View Post
    Some people seek the attention they are missing irl in other ways. Being the special snowflake the op is he/she decided to do it on here for everyone's entertainment.
    seems the special snowflake is you for not wanting anyone better than you having more than you

No ty, not a big fan of CM. Tried it for a wee bit but cba
    I'd rather I get it through something I'd be doing anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Yet you are the one making needless threads about something which blizzard will never do, interesting.

seems the special snowflake is you for not wanting anyone better than you having more than you
    ....wow, just wow. I find it amazing in an attempt to dodge any questions, you just accused me of what you have been doing this entire thread. You can't even debate correctly. It doesn't bother me (like it does you) if a person who does lfr, 5 mans, cm's or however anyone chooses to spend their time in game earns a legendary. More power to them. They pay the same monthly sub that everyone else does, why shouldn't they be able to have a legendary cloak? Because it irritates you? Don't like that someone who doesn't do what you choose to do in game received a legendary? Cry a river, build a bridge and get the fuc% over it.

So a casual gets a legendary whoopdedoo, does that keep you from logging into wow? Does a casual player who does lfr that gets a different colored pixel ruin your day? Does that somehow interfere with your ability to play your chosen class? Fyi, if it does, you have bigger problems than worrying about casuals getting a legendary. GG sir.

OP: I especially liked the part how you asked for another poster to post their cm experience while not posting your own. Your attempt at being an internet tough guy failed. Get over it, you do cm's, we get it. Guess what? No one cares.
    Last edited by Epoch; 2013-11-16 at 12:42 AM.
    I am excite

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe then pl would start doing cm's, its like near impossible to find legit group for them without being spam whispered by carriers...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeln View Post
    They built the quest line in a way that discourages alts. The quest line progress really should have been across all faction characters on that server. As it stands, collect x items only to have to collect y different items over the next 3 weeks didn't turn out to be that engaging. Who'd a thunk that?

Be nice if the cloak was at least BoA. As it is, the cloak is so much time investment and randomness to get on one character that getting it on an alt feels like trying to get the Insane achievement a second time.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet they still invested the same time running the content as you and paid the same amount of money in total that you have.

Who are you to say what they deserve and what they don't?
    Same time invested, same money spent, not same effort achieved...

Challenge modes don't mean anything for raiding. Also,

1) Challenge modes can be bought, so it would prevent nothing
    2) They're incredibly easy. As in, 9/9 gold with no preparation or having any clue wtf we were doing in 3 hours easy.

Also, not everyone is interested in doing CMs. I find them rather boring, tbh.