Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Why do people name their threads as such? It sets the entire discussion up for failure, and really discourages me from even attempting to read it.

I'm sorry but if there's no competition then everything is boring. That is probably why life is designed to be competitive and have the survival of the fittest element to it. If these forums had only positive views on this game and nobody said what they dislike about it then it would be very boring. Same applies to having no competition and sense of accomplishment which is the defining factor of an mmorpg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    I'm sorry but if there's no competition then everything is boring. That is probably why life is designed to be competitive and have the survival of the fittest element to it. If these forums had only positive views on this game and nobody said what they dislike about it then it would be very boring. Same applies to having no competition and sense of accomplishment which is the defining factor of an mmorpg.
    So Good is boring, eh?
    I don't think OP meant that WoW shouldn't be competitive but that content shouldn't be only "10% population" exclusive. People clearing LFR and getting same epics but much weaker stat wise, from bosses that are of laughable difficulty (in comparison to hard-mode) doesn't ruin hard-core gamers experience.

Hell, Heroic gear is even different colored, the achievements are different (you can get mounts for achievements alone), there are heirlooms to be looted now for non-LFR. Blizzard has done all this to ensure that Hardcores can still be easily distinguishable from all others.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2013-11-17 at 08:09 PM.