2vs2 vs WW/Rdruid and general vs Monk tips

Tried Warrior forums, but no luck, so here's a c/p:

As the title says, I'm curious about tips for fighting a WW Monk.

Yes, I'm aware that 2s are unbalanced (atleast compared to 3s,5s, etc), so I'm prepared to even accept "You can't beat them".
    However, before I can do that, I'd like to know how do you deal with WW/Rdruid comps and Monks in general.

Was playing with a priest yesterday and met this comp and, well....I got owned lol.

So many parries, misses (TBH, this is more on Healing monks), disarms, stuns and silence.
    I'm not whining, just explaining what I encountered and wondering how do I deal with it?
    How do you deal with it? Going on Druid is not really an option due to all CC mentioned plus him changing forms and "sprinting" away all the time.

Priest and I agreed I should go on Monk, but it's kinda hard when you either can't act or get parried a lot.

Is it just RNG? Is WW/Rdruid simply a hard counter to War/Priest? Something else?

I want to learn so all suggestions/ideas/thoughts/tips are welcome.

This is around 1500-1600, although shouldn't mean much, the abilities are the same at 0 and 9000 rating

Looking forward to answers.

Yes its well known that WW monks easily control and beat warriors down. The only thing you can do is 1v1 a few and learn them as much as possible since no one is perfect and people do make mistakes you can still beat them. In arena you can rely on your teammates at best to help you with them...

warrior can give monk pretty hard times, when touch of karma is on CD. my advice - fake a burst and when ToK fades go berserk on monk using all CC on his healer

10+ Year Old Account
    I play a WW monk and what warriors usually do is simply tunnel my healer (I play with a multitude of healers ranging from priest to pala to druid). When they do go on me though they do insane damage simply because I wear leather.

Annoying thing about warrior is that they can still do so much freaking damage even when I parry a lot simply because of deep wounds and occasional hits that do go through.

To be honest I would go rdruid and stay on the rdruid. Have your healer CC the monk by mind controlling him. In the meanwhile just keep pounding away on the rdruid. After all, you'll always be able to zerker rage the monk his full paralyzes and if the monk uses nimble brew to get out of a fear, you can go hard on him as well with storm bolt.

Edit: In general warrior should beat monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    I play a WW monk and what warriors usually do is simply tunnel my healer (I play with a multitude of healers ranging from priest to pala to druid). When they do go on me though they do insane damage simply because I wear leather.

Annoying thing about warrior is that they can still do so much freaking damage even when I parry a lot simply because of deep wounds and occasional hits that do go through.

To be honest I would go rdruid and stay on the rdruid. Have your healer CC the monk by mind controlling him. In the meanwhile just keep pounding away on the rdruid. After all, you'll always be able to zerker rage the monk his full paralyzes and if the monk uses nimble brew to get out of a fear, you can go hard on him as well with storm bolt.

I agree on this. I play 2s as WW with a holy paladin as healer, and we normally beat warrior+healer. When we lose the warrior goes on my healer and that makes it more random atleast. If you play with a priest go MC, fear etc on the monk while you tunnel rdruid

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post

Same for me. I played WW/Priest to 2.3k and almost every game where the Warrior went on me, we won. Almost every game where the Warrior tunneled my Priest we lost.

It might be frustrating to play against a Druid, but you've got intervene+banner for every Nature's Grasp and zerker rage for every other Paralyze. Every displacer beast you can charge, or leap.

Keep the Monk on focus and watch his Tigereye Brew stacks. As soon as he hits 10, keep your finger over your shieldwall/parry/trinket/laststand/heroicleap/fear keys. You can rotate 1 CD per 10 stack and pretty much negate every kill chance. If you pre-parry his burst, it'll save your trinket. Same with pre-shieldwalling etc.

Most WWs get 10stack, use their brews and then leg sweep (else you waste a global in your stun), so it's pretty easy to see the burst incoming if you're prepared for it.