Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Garrosh has no love life?

You'd think the leader of the New Horde AKA greatest orc clan on the planet would have a few wives or something. I understand he's busy eradicating and enslaving the lesser races but every now and then you'd think he'd have some whoop time.

C'mon now even Lei Shen had some ladies and Mogu don't even need to reproduce like we do. Deathwing had a mate (Sinestra). Lich King technically wouldn't count since he's like, undead and all but I guess you could count Jania from a while back.

You pretty much answered your own question there

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh was so mean because he still hasn't come out of the closet, and his true love, Thrall, has a woman now.
    If a fat kid falls in the forrest and no one is around do the trees laugh?
    You're an insignificant speck of a person sitting on an insignificant speck of a world orbiting an insignificant speck of a star in an insignificant speck of a galaxy. Literally, no one cares what you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is that consuming the heart of an old god has some effects on his equipment, afterall look at what happens to his axe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sure he had a few chamber whores.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ew.

Also, who cares? He's just plain evil, we'll leave it at that.

Imagine if they featured every main villain with a love interest. zZzZzZzZ... same reason villains like Sauramon don't: you can assume theyre not virgins but it doesnt mean they have to go out of their way to prove it. Bascially its for the story's asthetics

Warlord zaela was his suspected love interest
    Chronomancer Club

10+ Year Old Account
    First, Lei Shen, if facts are right, made his two 'wives' from mogu men and shaped them into females, so really, his wives are swinging both says.

Second, blizzard likes to imply magical fairy magic via stork delivery as how babies come. They invent a world where characters slaughter one another, where corpses are raise from the ground and stitched into undead monstrosities, where souls are sucked out from living people and made into energy, where nightmarish creatures walk around killing people and eating one another, where cannibalism exists...
    But talking about sex in any way or form in warcraft is considered 'taboo'.

I imagine it goes something like this.

*And so Medivh and Garona get to Medivhs bed chamber*
    Garona - "So, shall we do it"
    Medivh - "Very well"
    *Medivh stands there doing nothing*
    Garona - "Urm.. what are you doing?"
    Medivh - "this is how we make babies on azeroth, we just wait for the writers to have a baby appear"
    Garona - "What..? But, I'd need to get preganant fir.."
    Medivh - "Women don't get pregnant on azeroth, the design team doesn't like thin women looking out of shape"
    Garona - ".... but then how.."
    *pop*
    Medivh - "Ah there, my son is born"
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    First, Lei Shen, if facts are right, made his two 'wives' from mogu men and shaped them into females, so really, his wives are swinging both says.

Second, blizzard likes to imply magical fairy magic via stork delivery as how babies come. They invent a world where characters slaughter one another, where corpses are raise from the ground and stitched into undead monstrosities, where souls are sucked out from living people and made into energy, where nightmarish creatures walk around killing people and eating one another, where cannibalism exists...

Medivh - "Very well"
    Medivh - "this is how we make babies on azeroth, we just wait for the writers to have a baby appear"
    Medivh - "Women don't get pregnant on azeroth, the design team doesn't like thin women looking out of shape"
    *pop*
    That totally just blew what I was about to say out of the water. Well done.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callous1970 View Post
    Garrosh was so mean because he still hasn't come out of the closet, and his true love, Thrall, has a woman now.
    this would actually be a pretty good twist. and garrosh had a 1 night stand with cairne so had to kill him.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    But.. goldshire..?

10+ Year Old Account
    He's porking Zaela. He even brings her to old Draenor with him, I assume so she could meet Geyah before they get married.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prob no beast enough of a woman to hit that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by .Nensec View Post
    But.. goldshire..?
    a bunch of characters standing around with the underwear glued onto themselves that can't be removed.

characters don't have sex in warcraft because blizzard made all undergarments into permanent anti sex lockers.
    #boycottchina

Medivh - "Very well"
    *pop*
    I laughed so hard at this.

OT: Zaela perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account

Medivh - "Very well"
    *pop*
    What do you expect them to do? Change a model for a little bit then change it back? Do you want a quest detailing just how exactly Thrall son was conceived? There just isn't really a compelling reason to go into the bedrooms of WoW chars, that doesn't mean its taboo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    this would actually be a pretty good twist. and garrosh had a 1 night stand with cairne so had to kill him.
    It wasn't that he did Cairne. Its that Cairne was going to tell everyone about it. Garrosh is really just a frightened little girl at heart...
    If a fat kid falls in the forrest and no one is around do the trees laugh?
    You're an insignificant speck of a person sitting on an insignificant speck of a world orbiting an insignificant speck of a star in an insignificant speck of a galaxy. Literally, no one cares what you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on, you are smarter then that. Blizz have a game rating (12+) they would like to keep, and explicitly mentioning sex would almost surely give them a higher rating then they have now.