Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Dig up a corpse at the graveyard and you'll find they're in a hell of a lot worse condition than the undead. I wish they were even more rotten.

Quote Originally Posted by suitepee7 View Post
    that is a considerably more horrifying version of that boss. That's the kind of thing to haunt your nightmares, rather than that guy who hilariously yells BOOOOOOOOONEEEEEE STOOOOOOOORMMMMMMMMM
    Actually it looks pretty shoddy.
    It's like a ghost guy with arms that are too long, weird bone wings and random faces stuck onto his body.

Real Marrowgar looks waaaaaay better.

More on topic: If you want to play an undead that doesn't look undead, play a DK.

All that needs fixing is spine, its too wide and there is a disturbing lack of Vertebrae.

It's kinda retarded tbh to not have the armor cover your knees and elbows, they have zero protection whatsoever there...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by suitepee7 View Post
    that is a considerably more horrifying version of that boss. That's the kind of thing to haunt your nightmares, rather than that guy who hilariously yells BOOOOOOOOONEEEEEE STOOOOOOOORMMMMMMMMM

Since the Chinese have an issue with bones, does he actually get to shout "Bone" Storm? or does it go something like "BEEEEP STOOORM"!?

I'd really like to see options with the Forsaken, not all are as far gone as the rest and some are further gone.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Deleted
    What the fuck are those bones sticking out of their shoulders? they certainly dont belong there, the shoulder and arm bones are already there inside

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    What the fuck are those bones sticking out of their shoulders? they certainly dont belong there, the shoulder and arm bones are already there inside
    Shut up Cle, no one likes you here.

Mod Edit: Please keep it civil and on topic.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-11-17 at 12:41 PM.