Crit>mastery>haste or Critcal>haste>mastery?

Title say it all

what is the true stats should we have? I know haste and mastey barely make a difference.

I have surv/bm and i still can't decide if i should go for critical>mastery>haste. My haste went down to 13k to 6600 rating. I was wondering if it cause me any dps loss if i lowered more of my haste?

Deleted
    Agi -> Hit -> Exp -> Crit > Haste > mastery nothing else nothing less. There is no haste cap we need to manage it only helps on a few auto shots more.

10+ Year Old Account
    What remcos said
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Crit is all RNG. Go mastery>haste for BM. Mastery provides a solid damage increase and in 575+ gear, high mastery will give you a bigger dps boost than relying on RNG. Kill command, blink strikes etc you will notice up to a 50% damage increase in them boosting your dps by roughly ~6.7% compared to a crit>haste from my calculations. This might only apply to high end raiding with item levels of 575+ but it'll still probably notice even a .7% gain in 550 gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes View Post
    Crit is all RNG. Go mastery>haste for BM. Mastery provides a solid damage increase and in 575+ gear, high mastery will give you a bigger dps boost than relying on RNG.

I know you are just trolling, but I'm absolutely dying to find out what your main character is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post

I know you are just trolling, but I'm absolutely dying to find out what your main character is.
    look for the hunter in the 25m guild that killed heroic paragons after one night of progression

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post

im simming that tho, idk why i think 1 week i will go straigh up mastery haste to see the results.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    im simming that tho, idk why i think 1 week i will go straigh up mastery haste to see the results.
    It's more his explanation, not the actual ''result'' if you can even call it that. Generally whichever stat is your lowest will end up looking really good on paper and in sims. Especially near the beginning of the tier this was mentioned and talked about a lot on these forums. It has to do with how stats benefit eachother instead of just itself if that makes sense. ''RNG'' has absolutely nothing to do with that.

Deleted
    Actually with My current gear Simcraft is showing me crit > mastery > haste after a full 50k iterations

I'm 561 SV with 4 pc and AoC/HT.
    Cannot post links Atm, you can find me on EU-Well of Eternity, Jabbawock

EDIT: I still have not tested this Sim
    Last edited by mmoc98af03fcfa; 2013-11-17 at 08:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    You do 1000 DPS and have 0% crit
    10% crit gives you 100 extra DPS
    10% haste gives you 100 extra DPS

But what if you have 100% crit and you get 10% haste?
    10% haste now gives you 200 extra DPS

Stats work together and buff each other. Crit is king atm, but small amounts of mastery might beat it at certain levels because of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbawock View Post
    Actually with My current gear Simcraft is showing me crit > mastery > haste after a full 50k iterations

I'm 561 SV with 4 pc and AoC/HT.
    Cannot post links Atm, you can find me on EU-Well of Eternity, Jabbawock

EDIT: I still have not tested this Sim
    But that doesn't mean reforge your entire gear to Crit > Mastery > Haste, it means at your current gear setup (EI Your current reforges) your NEXT stats should go into mastery over haste. If you reforge Crit > Mastery > Haste your weights will change again after you re-sim, probably back to what they are now <-- Don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
    You do 1000 DPS and have 0% crit
    10% crit gives you 100 extra DPS
    10% haste gives you 100 extra DPS

But what if you have 100% crit and you get 10% haste?
    10% haste now gives you 200 extra DPS

Stats work together and buff each other. Crit is king atm, but small amounts of mastery might beat it at certain levels because of this.

- - - Updated - - -

But that doesn't mean reforge your entire gear to Crit > Mastery > Haste, it means at your current gear setup (EI Your current reforges) your NEXT stats should go into mastery over haste. If you reforge Crit > Mastery > Haste your weights will change again after you re-sim, probably back to what they are now <-- Don't do that.
    I know how stats work, i just want to just get a softcap set in AMR for crit then assing the rest into mastery haste to see the results.

haste/mastery r very close , i would say its depend on the talents u choose . if u go DB/Amoc then go haste if u go toth/bs stick with mastery

- - - Updated - - -

for me i would go mastery with 4s bonus those extra ES with some +dmg r worth it

SimulationCraft 540-5 show this for me, so it might just depend on what gear you have now.

Wspeed > Agi > Wdps > Exp > Mastery ~= Crit ~= AP > Haste

Deleted
    Bm mastery sv critic thats it

I found for me as Sv and a high latency connection; crit>mastery>haste