10+ Year Old Account

Under performing in Fury

Hello!

I recently hit 31% crit chance and thought it would be a good idea to go Fury. I pull roughly 150k dps on most fights, sometimes under and I just do not know why. I am doing the rotation correctly, I line my RB's up with CS. I pop CD'S when appropriate. I keep telling myself it must be my gear but I am not 100% sure it is.

Here is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Akanos/simple

Help or advice would be appreciated

Deleted
    150k isn't that off .I'm doing about 170-180k as arms with the cloak and 540 ilvl and one can't be really faulty with the arms rotation.

If anything holding you back, it's the weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GlazeyB View Post
    If anything holding you back, it's the weapons.
    You reckon?

Well I think 150k dps for 533 ilvl is good.
    Especially since you don't have the legendary cloak (which is a 20/30k increase)

15+ Year Old Account
    150K is average for your ilvl as fury. Im in the same boat as you just with more crit, 536 ilvl, no cloak, and i pull 170k-180k, so youre not doing bad.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

150k is low for your gear. Your weapons are kinda shit, and could use some VP upgrades though.

If trying properly, with full confumables and a proper pulltimer with Hero, I do around 190k single target on my 525 geared Warr alt (Fury got HUGE buffs in 5.4)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...olíc/advanced is my Warr alt. You have 7% more Crit than me, 2k more AP, but 3k less Mastery. Your trinkets are way better than mine, I have a better MH, you have better OH. You should NOT be 40k Dps behind me single target.

Are you wasting your RB procs? Make sure to never sit on 2 RB stacks before doing BT. If you are just over sitting on 2 RB stacks while waiting for your next CS, you are wasting soooooo much dmg. RB hits like a truck even without CS.

Other sources of wasted dmg might be that you are too late with using your stuff during CS? It should be CS > RB > BT > RB (or SB) > RB, with HS used on CD while CS is up. Save Enrage for unlucky streaks when you simply aren't getting any RB procs.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Look at his gear. I presume he does mostly lfr. Therefore one would assume he isnt prepotting with flasks. That would easily explain a loss of at least 20k dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    150k is low for your gear. Your weapons are kinda shit, and could use some VP upgrades though.

If trying properly, with full confumables and a proper pulltimer with Hero, I do around 190k single target on my 525 geared Warr alt (Fury got HUGE buffs in 5.4)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...olíc/advanced is my Warr alt. You have 7% more Crit than me, 2k more AP, but 3k less Mastery. Your trinkets are way better than mine, I have a better MH, you have better OH. You should NOT be 40k Dps behind me single target.

Are you wasting your RB procs? Make sure to never sit on 2 RB stacks before doing BT. If you are just over sitting on 2 RB stacks while waiting for your next CS, you are wasting soooooo much dmg. RB hits like a truck even without CS.

Other sources of wasted dmg might be that you are too late with using your stuff during CS? It should be CS > RB > BT > RB (or SB) > RB, with HS used on CD while CS is up. Save Enrage for unlucky streaks when you simply aren't getting any RB procs.
    I do pretty much exactly what you say here. I use RB all the time and when I see a CS coming up I save the RB's for that. I also use Enrage for dry areas of not getting any RB procs.

So maybe it is just a gear thing? Like my weapons being too bad?

15+ Year Old Account
    I have the same weapons as you and I do 180k on average. 250k+ in heroics, around 180 in LFR due to fight length.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I have the same weapons as you and I do 180k on average. 250k+ in heroics, around 180 in LFR due to fight length.
    Hmm, not sure how you do that..

Can you guys stop spouting nonsense. Why are you throwing numbers around like that. There's no fucking way you do 190K single target as a 525 fury warrior, simple as that. Definitely not in a sustained fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Can you guys stop spouting nonsense. Why are you throwing numbers around like that. There's no fucking way you do 190K single target as a 525 fury warrior, simple as that. Definitely not in a sustained fight.
    Hmm, I am curious about this also..

Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    Hmm, I am curious about this also..
    Are you doing 150K sustained ST? That's fine. The only upgrade I see is dont go for 4 piece. Just get the chest from immerseus (shamns is the best obviously). Get your crit really high. You want to be 35-38% unbuffed.
    Last edited by Dragoncurry; 2013-11-18 at 06:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you doing 150K sustained ST? That's fine. The only upgrade I see is dont go for 4 piece. Just get the chest from immerseus (shamns is the best obviously). Get your crit really high. You want to be 35-38% unbuffed.
    ST? And yeah, I did hear the 4pc is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    ST? And yeah, I did hear the 4pc is bad.
    It isn't bad. We just have amazing nonset pieces available. Big difference.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wat.

I just did LFR last wing..blackfuse I ended the fight #2 at 197k dps, no stacks, only being bested by a freak ret paladin who did 235k. And I said 537, not 525.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Wat.

I just did LFR last wing..blackfuse I ended the fight #2 at 197k dps, no stacks, only being bested by a freak ret paladin who did 235k. And I said 537, not 525.
    Yeah, because your name isn't Thrashmetalftw. You aren't the only warrior posting in this thread.