Deleted

Looking To Recruit EU

Hello,
    This is going to be like a fact file to make it much more easier but then a little bit about me at the bottom.

Name: Nathan AKA Framme
    Playing Times: Mon-Fri 4:00PM til 12:00AM
    Sat-Sun 00:00AM til 00:00AM
    Faction: Alliance or Horde would like to try Horde
    Server: EU

If you would like me to recruit you add me on Skype Natbullz, I can help you through the process or creating the account and buying the actual battle chest. I have put together the cost and it will be £9.99 ($) or £35.00 ($) the £35 is if you wish to buy 2 months of game time.

I am very mature and love to raid and do battlegrounds I am not that keen on rated battlegrounds and arenas. Last but not least I have 6 level 90's and love to play World of Warcraft. One more thing I can provide a little bit of gold but can provide bags.

Kind Regards
    Nathan AKA Framme

Deleted
    im not sure if I understood everything here, so please help me

Are you saying that you are looking to recruit a friend? and that you will pay for the battlechest to go in the new person's name? so you level together or are you looking to be recruited?

I am a lil confused, please help

Deleted
    I am looking to recruit another person I will provide gold, bags etc but not the actual battlechest itself 'I have put together the cost and it will be £9.99 ($) or £35.00 ($) the £35 is if you wish to buy 2 months of game time.' The £35.00 is just for the mount which I actually don't care about I just want the fast level 85 plus fun in Azeroth. So basically you will have to pay for the battlechest; The battlechest includes all expansions bar Mists of Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could have used the mega thread that already exists on this subject..

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tner-Post-here!

Deleted
    Sorry Migas11, I am new to MMO-Champion and got a little confused with the replying so I just found it easier to make my own thread in the future I most defiantly will use already open threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Send me a PM if you need me to answer any questions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by framme View Post
    Sorry Migas11, I am new to MMO-Champion and got a little confused with the replying so I just found it easier to make my own thread in the future I most defiantly will use already open threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Send me a PM if you need me to answer any questions
    Alright, but next time use the search function at the top of the site to try and find similar threads, it's easier to organize the forums that way and will keep the rage of the moderators off you ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    See the thread Migas linked please.