Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Blood Elves: Next Xpac?

As a student of history, I find the WoW lore to be absolutely fascinating (more so than playing the game sometimes). Researching the background on WoD characters to be included caused me to want to know more. But nothing beats the Blood Elves -- so much not explored -- characters like Kael'thas, Valeera Sanguinar, Lord Sanguinar the Blood Hammer, and Thaladred, among others. I really wish Blizz would dedicate a future xpac about the make Blood Elves (not talking about high elves). Would be great if they were available to both factions like the Panderans. Maybe something in the future forces some of the blood elves to change their allegiance -- some become alliance again?
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    As a student of history, I find the WoW lore to be absolutely fascinating (more so than playing the game sometimes). Researching the background on WoD characters to be included caused me to want to know more. But nothing beats the Blood Elves -- so much not explored -- characters like Kael'thas, Valeera Sanguinar, Lord Sanguinar the Blood Hammer, and Thaladred, among others. I really wish Blizz would dedicate a future xpac about the make Blood Elves (not talking about high elves). Would be great if they were available to both factions like the Panderans. Maybe something in the future forces some of the blood elves to change their allegiance -- some become alliance again?
    They recieved a major spotlight in WC3:TFT and TBC, don't know how much more they can cater to minor characters now. Fascinating blood elves history are, but really doubtful they would make an entire expansion around blood elves again.

Did you not play Burning Crusade?
    Blood Elves and High Elves have gotten plenty of development and lore, there are other races that need the attention far more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Blood Elves and High Elves have gotten plenty of development and lore, there are other races that need the attention far more.
    We need more orcs.

the blood knights(blood elves paladin order) is suppose to show up sometime during WoD and work with the draenei pallies to learn more about the light.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    if anything there needs to be proper worgen and goblin lore, what of greymane and gallywix? im not a fan of the goblins and im a horde player but i would like see more lore into these guys, i know alliance fans would love to have gilneas back too. what of this? i also think gnomes and dwarves should get abit more lore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    No way José =). Seriously I find them interesting too but why ruin the lore to cater to one person's request?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, been around since 2005, but don't feel that their story has been adequately told.
    I am just sick of Orcs!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Because it a story worth being told. Besides it appears that Blizz is looking back trying to attract new players like you, lol
    Last edited by Dooney; 2013-11-16 at 11:33 PM.
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

Only one race truly deserves spotlight next expansion... The Gnomes!

Why? No really, why? The majority of the storytelling in BC was spent on the blood elves, and while I'm well aware that was several years ago, there's still other races in dire need of some expansion. It's taken until WoD for draenei to finally get some time in the spotlight.

I keep seeing blood elf and worgen players ask for more storytelling, and though I understand why they want more, there's other races who should be higher up in priority.

Blood elves have had tons of lore, here's some races that are in far more dire need of in game spotlight:

-worgen
    -gnomes
    -tauren
    -night elves
    -goblins
    -draenei

10+ Year Old Account
    We have been telling Thrall's story for too long for me. And from what you mentioned, I too want more from the others. I don't play a blood elf, never have, just think they are interesting from a story point.

BZ said blood knights will have a role

Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    They recieved a major spotlight in WC3:TFT and TBC, don't know how much more they can cater to minor characters now. Fascinating blood elves history are, but really doubtful they would make an entire expansion around blood elves again.
    You are talking about a game that force-feeds you stories and lore about a blunt,boring and hideous race like the Orcs. Of course Blood Elves have gotten something, yet deserve much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said the blood knights will play a big role in WoD. They owe alot to the draenei and now is there time to repay them.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    We need more orcs.
    Become a Comedian.

There will be lore about Blood Elf Paladins in WoD, and the origin of the light.
    Signature in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    They said the blood knights will play a big role in WoD. They owe alot to the draenei and now is there time to repay them.
    Blood Knights played an important role in the defeat of the legion in quel'danas, they worked with the draenei do not owe anything to them if they are in debt to the Naaru

I could see the Blood Elves and Night Elves getting a focus together if they do a Naga expansion involving queen Azshara

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I could see the Blood Elves and Night Elves getting a focus together if they do a Naga expansion involving queen Azshara
    Yeah, 'bout dat ... see you in three years time ... ;p