Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    so long as its not me'dan i'll be happy

seriously, me'dans entire existence should just be retconned away
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

And now for some sick and demented reason, all I can imagine is Medivh giving Garona the "Sargeras Special".

The changes to Karazhan (being cleaned up) would suggest that the place is now somewhat inhabited, most likely being studied by the Violet Eye/Kirin Tor under Khadgar's direction.

In my own opinion, this is going to be a short phased questline linking Khadgar to current events and the upcoming expansion.

Well, what with Medivh being involved in bringing the orcs to Azeroth, the fact that Karazhan is involved doesn't surprise me.

I think that the time spire shown in the Tanaan Jungle may be some form of Karazhan, plonked right down into the zone. As we'll be entering via the Dark Portal, it's possible that this is only Garrosh's route there and for whatever reason it becomes sealed off to us but this could all be cleared up in the pre-event. Ofc I could be way off the mark, but I wouldn't put it past Medivh to set up some way of teleporting not only himself but his dwellings to wherever he wants for whatever studying purposes he may have.

I'm so excited for WoD, this is the most I've wanted to think obscure possibilites up for expac-wise so far.

I'm beginning to wonder if Medivh may in fact be the final boss of the expansion. Medivh is the Tirisfalen, the most powerful mortal in existence, empowered even further by Sargeras himself. That's basically the most powerful being in the universe, short of the Titans themselves -- and even then, we don't know that Medivh couldn't whoop their asses, as well.

If we can successfully face Medivh and live, then that tells us that it's time to take the fight to the Legion's front doorstep in the following expanson.

Also, consider how strange it is that we don't know anything about the men that joined Lothar and Khadgar to kill Medivh, despite being one of the greatest feats in recorded history. What if it was us the whole time? Plus, how AWESOME would it be to see ANDUIN-fucking-LOTHAR in the flesh?!?! Now *THAT* would make for some goddamn Alliance-pride!!!

As a side-note, you know the new voice-actor in the Warlords of Draenor cinematic? It's sort of implied it's Grom Hellscream, but if I'm being honest, I actually had always imagined that guy's voice for Lothar. Small world, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Mvallas. Please shut the heck up. Please do, shut up.

Mods: This is not literally do not infract me!
    ...!?

Now...What did I ever do!? o_O

/cry!

Sorry... was it because I mentioned the "M" word here? What's rapidly becoming the Azaroth's "he who shall not be named" character... (and not because of anything he did).

Hehe :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    so long as its not me'dan i'll be happy

seriously, me'dans entire existence should just be retconned away
    Preach on, brotha, preach on!

10+ Year Old Account
    In the volcanic ashlands of northwestern Georgia (Also known as Atlanta).
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    He didn't, though. He possessed Medivh while he was in Aegwynn's womb where he was still technically a part of Aegwynn.
    How is that any weirder than him transferring to another body by other reproductive means?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmash View Post
    Where was Gorehowl last seen?
    Embedded in the floor at the feet of the Sha of Pride in the SoO raid.

Last edited by mackenzie; 2013-11-18 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Added the picture from WoWPedia

Deleted
    i only say one thing: NO KARAZHAN SCENARIO PLEASE, NO MORE SCENARIOS!!! it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotrip View Post
    How is that any weirder than him transferring to another body by other reproductive means?
    Possession of an unborn child isn't particularly weird. If you'd consider that when he would've been born he likely would've had some sort of ward placed on him by Aegwynn or Neilas, possessing him post-birth could've been difficult, not to mention it would be awkward strolling into Stormwind as Sargeras and diving into Baby Medivh. It becomes weird when you consider Sargeras, this almighty, towering being in the Twisting Nether, floating around in baby gravy.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by timebomb View Post
    i only say one thing: NO KARAZHAN SCENARIO PLEASE, NO MORE SCENARIOS!!! it sucks
    I'll admit, I'd much rather it be a re-tooled dungeon than a scenario. I'm just not a big fan of scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxvriin View Post
    problem with your theory is where the player's involvement comes in. Its basically pointed out we go through the dark portal, which is now red, to get there.
    Garrosh goes through an unstable or very small portal or maybe he's saving it for private use and is able to stabilize the Dark Portal. or possibly the twosome just take what they learned from the underside of KZ to change the Dark Portal.

hell this could even fully explain the original here. he could have a sort of prototype portal in the form of upsidedown KZ and built the real one based on his successful experiment
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Not buying into Karazhan meaning anything right now. A lot of people just still runs it for companions, mounts, transmog, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    We know that Kairozdormu will help Garrosh get to Draenor of the past, creating an alternate timeline.
    People. This already happened. It's an alternative universe, the Iron Horde is growing right now as we speak and has been going on for 30 years.

Deleted
    Uhm... i tend to think of small rehash pre 6.0, few raid bosses, item squish test included in pre expac event, or as pre-expac filler content (ruby sanctum anyone?)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Not buying into Karazhan meaning anything right now. A lot of people just still runs it for companions, mounts, transmog, etc.
    Me either honestly but with the way blizzard is wanting to get out content faster, it would be right up blizzard ally to rehash Karazhan in some fashion so they could cut down on that development time and then post everywhere look at how fast we are getting content to the gamers.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty solid idea, would be a cool event to go back into Kara for those who never experienced it as well as clear many of the plot holes that Kara created.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I'll admit, I'd much rather it be a re-tooled dungeon than a scenario. I'm just not a big fan of scenarios.
    Scenarioes..."feel" fake to me, don't know how to describe it other than that

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Yeah.. so.. why would they be working on it at all? People can still run it with spiderwebs and skeletons :P they're clearly doing SOMETHING with it, whatever that may be.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun