Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcos View Post
    Its always figuring out what is best for each fight. Every opinion of every player is different. As long as you improve yourself each fight and each raid. After a while you will know what to do in every situation and adept yourself to it. Since you only have 4 months of expierence as Hunter you have plenty of time to improve.
    This is especially true when there is no disclosure of 10v25m environments, group comp, and whether or not one actually has a responsibility other than smashing keys and staying alive. Can't just take everything at face value when what is "best" right now is largely subjective to the player and from group to group.

I tend to avoid blink strikes as SV when possible mainly because the only reason I see to take it now is mobility and 9/10 times the blink is on ICD when I actually need it. I find higher throughput comes from smarter positioning, proper multidotting and barrage in those situations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bewsh View Post
    This is especially true when there is no disclosure of 10v25m environments, group comp, and whether or not one actually has a responsibility other than smashing keys and staying alive. Can't just take everything at face value when what is "best" right now is largely subjective to the player and from group to group.

I tend to avoid blink strikes as SV when possible mainly because the only reason I see to take it now is mobility and 9/10 times the blink is on ICD when I actually need it. I find higher throughput comes from smarter positioning, proper multidotting and barrage in those situations.
    Which bosses would you use BS, on what bosses is it the most dps increase, in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Verjin View Post
    Which bosses would you use BS, on what bosses is it the most dps increase, in your opinion?
    Immerseus is a good example. As the boss' health gets lower and lower, you're probably way better off with BS.

The most important thing I found to keep my dps up is to always do something, plan ahead so if you have to move away from something you will still be able to attack something on your way there.
    Hunters dps loss is in most cases bad CD management and low uptime on serpent sting and black arrow, not using explosive shot enough, yeah the cloak will help some but it's not dramaticly going to increase your dmg as far as singletarget goes.

MoC also lines up well with AoC(sha trinket) which is another reason to use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smultronsaft View Post
    I REALLY want to empathize this point.. Soo many use Noxxic and expect it to be a source of Min/max information, and I don't think they are dumb, they just don't know any better!

Ivy Veins got alot of usefull information, and tips, and then use the forums like now, go through the all, theres a ton of information..

The best players out there are players that are able to find a shit ton of information, use that information, narrow it down the the actual usefull stuff and then adapt it to their own playstyle..
    I want to also emphasize their emphasis. Not even trolling or being silly, lol. Just took the words right out of my ''mouth''.

Also keep in mind differences in player style and ability. Not all Hunters are played the same way, so if you personally find yourself enjoying and performing better with a certain spec, and you're not in a hardcore/very demanding raid group then stick with what you feel better at!