Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    People should know by now that Blizzard considers PvP second to PvE and care about WPvP even less, WPvP has never been balancaed don't know why any serious PvPer would care about it at all it's always about who has the better gear or numbers. Maybe they will adress it next exp but doubt it considering their record.

Deleted
    Christ!

Can someone with both high ilvl pve gear and pvp gear dish out a rotation on a pvp geared player (he could use some def to make it last longer) so we at least have something to go on? Also make it the other way around so we can see what impact a pvp geared player have on both gear sets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vradar View Post
    People should know by now that Blizzard considers PvP second to PvE and care about WPvP even less, WPvP has never been balancaed don't know why any serious PvPer would care about it at all it's always about who has the better gear or numbers. Maybe they will adress it next exp but doubt it considering their record.

Well, as you can see, many PvP'ers feel rather screwed over on the Timeless Isle. Call it World PvP all you want, but I definitely understand their frustration. Cause they simply don't stand a chance against a Heroic geared PvE player of decent skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sthu View Post
    Christ!

Can someone with both high ilvl pve gear and pvp gear dish out a rotation on a pvp geared player (he could use some def to make it last longer) so we at least have something to go on? Also make it the other way around so we can see what impact a pvp geared player have on both gear sets.
    There's no need for that. Just about everyone knows, that Heroic geared PvE'er will completely destroy a PvP'er. Heck, I've soloed 2 Hunters who popped Stampede and BL on me and survived with 50% HP. That's with ilvl 575 and about 200k more HP than them. No way I'm going to lose to a PvP'er, unless I'm already in combat, have already blown CD's and already have lost some of my HP.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishpsycho View Post
    Well, as you can see, many PvP'ers feel rather screwed over on the Timeless Isle. Call it World PvP all you want, but I definitely understand their frustration. Cause they simply don't stand a chance against a Heroic geared PvE player of decent skill.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no need for that. Just about everyone knows, that Heroic geared PvE'er will completely destroy a PvP'er. Heck, I've soloed 2 Hunters who popped Stampede and BL on me and survived with 50% HP. That's with ilvl 575 and about 200k more HP than them. No way I'm going to lose to a PvP'er, unless I'm already in combat, have already blown CD's and already have lost some of my HP.
    You don't even have to be HC geared, My Druid is in like 532, I don't have anything from Normal/flex or HC, And I destroy people there too, People in full PvP gear, Granted, I've been playing this character as my main since early TBC, So I believe skill comes into factor, But I have been "ganked" by a group of 3 people on that isle and lived to tell the tale^^

But on the flip side, My fire Mage only has PvP gear, and I can destroy people on him that have PvE gear, I think skill factors in alot, Aslong as you don't get a HC geared guy come along and get a crazy crit ofcourse lol, they can finish you off before you can even blink

Quote Originally Posted by Danishpsycho View Post

Don't think my lock mate needs decent skill with his 10H man guild in every slot a heroic itemwithout a single exception and critting on players for 600k with chaos bolt, not to mention the hp bar.

He might have skill, but 1 shots don't require it.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2013-12-08 at 05:30 PM.

so..basically what im reading from this is:

The douches who rolled douche classes to grief people can no longer do so because of imbalances in buffs on 1 island (or because the majority of you just suck and don't know what to do or how to play when you aren't the ones with the huge advantage all the time). Oh the horror....the unimaginable calamity...oh wait..I don't actually care and sincerely enjoying pounding all the hunters, rogues and feral druids into the ground.... qq more, enjoy being on the other end of the stick for a change

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Unfortunately I've seen "gladiators" who couldnt do ICC normal.
    Thank you for that - me too!
    Additionally the best PvP Player on my serverpool all raid heroic content in top guilds (esp. one specific guild with 5 multi-gladi).
    Just stop claiming that all PvE Players are PvP noobs, because that's far from true.

I just don't get it: If you spend all your time ingame with just PvP, and you see that you always lose against PvE gear, why don't you just farm PvE gear yourself? All you need is about 2 evenings a week. If you don't want it - then don't complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Killed a 920K lock in full heroic warforged on my full griev WW monk. If you are on EU, I'll make him die all day long
    You remember me of a guy who tried to kill me on the island. I killed him about 5 times when he tried to gank me, then finally he managed to kill me when I tried to bomb about 10 kitties and got his coin. Ah I forgot - I also ate the /lol /spit spam afterwards...

10+ Year Old Account
    oh wait..I don't actually care and sincerely enjoying pounding all the hunters
    Im on Frostwolf-EU, come and try it

Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    Im on Frostwolf-EU, come and try it
    awww..I would..but Mal-Ganis for me

Deleted
    pelase keyyyy????????????????????????????????

Timless Isle isn't for pvp, silly, it's for spamming "raretimer Huolon".