Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banders View Post
    I see this argument a bit and it really doesn't wash with me....

Think how many new pets have been introduced since the beginning of MoP...literally hundreds and many with entirely new skins, not just a recolouring of old ones. They could easily have kept a handful aside for future rewards and it wouldn't have made one bit of difference in development time.

The players wouldn't have been disappointed with less pets in the world as they wouldn't have had a clue but they would have been pleasently surprised when anniversary time came round

Also, think of all the "toys" that have been introduced into the world during MoP - again...they could have held a few back for things such as anniversary gifts.

NOT arguing on the entitlement issue here just please don't use the "would prefer resources were used for future content" excuse as it really doesn't hold
    I agree indeed

Blizzard subscribers are the most casual subscribers in the history of an MMO. They'll subscribe for a month when a raid comes out, and then unsubscribe. Why should they give "loyalty" rewards to random people?

Now, if they want to give out anniversary rewards based on sub time, or even consecutive sub time, go for it. It's been 7+ years for me at this point. But the same exact people would then be whining that they shouldn't have to sub for a whole year to get the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    Gotta love the blizzard sheep ahahah
    Did your retarded brain not stop to think that the game has been around so long because of a large majority of the playerbase are still here playing??
    If most did not stick around your beloved game would be stuck in hell hole with all the other mmo's people claim them to be in.
    Saying that , checking out all the other mmo's gifts to players makes me wonder if wow should be down to 1mill or less subs, maybe they would appreciate there customers more so.
    So yea you should be gratefull they have otherwise you would be out there with your tongue stuck up some other developers ass.

I agree they should give something more to people that have stuck around even through there shitty expansions.
    What is so retarded? People like playing the game and continue to play the game. So you consider the game is going down hill. Have shitty expansions. That is your opinion.

What I find is retarded is people saying how great and better other games because of a an aniversary gift.

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    Just posted this on official site- any thoughts?

I am royally disappointed in once again feeling short changed from Blizzard when it comes to anniversary of their playerbase.

Do we remember last year they couldn't even get the year right! telling us to go kill Deathwing again- nice...

I really enjoy the flavor thing of anniversaries, this is your time of the year to show your appreciation to your playerbase. A thank you for all the years of support (especially when you are losing subs hand over fist these last few years)

I fully enjoy this game, It is great however you seem to quite frankly not care about us much any more. This makes me sad, really does. Let us compare some other games and what they did for their anniversaries compared to the tiny effort Blizz has put in shall we?...

LOTRO 6-Year Anniversary Gifts

Based on time subscribed, Including..
    -In game items
    -Transmog gear
    -Portrait frames
    -Mount transmog gear
    -In Game Events

PWI 5th Anniversary Gifts

-IN game items
    -Chance at multiple mounts
    -Chance at multiple Transmog gear
    -In Game events

Guild Wars 8th Anniversary

-IN game Items
    -Choice of mounts
    -Choice of pet
    -IN Game Events

Age Of Conan Anniversary

- IN Game events
    -Free pet
    - Xp boost

Guild Wars 2 Anniversary

-In game Events
    -Transmog gear
    -Xp Boosters
    -In game pets
    -Chance at mount

Eve Online 10th Year Anniversary

-Long in game events
    -Free battlecruiser for each char
    -Free version of transmog gear
    -Character implants (boosts)
    - Free frigate (mount)

Rift Anniversary Event

- 20% xp boost
    -Transmog gear
    -chance at pet
    -chance at mount

Wow 8th year anniversary

-Messed up the year and gave the exact same message as the 7th year anniversary.
    -xp boost 8%

Wow 9th Year anniversary

-xp 9% boost

So do you see why I feel we are all short changed? compared to other companies out there Blizz is once again showing they quite simply just Do Not Care about their playerbase!

Before anyone comes in with *they are building new expansion they have no time* - is that a valid excuise to not add either an in-game event, or at the very least...a pet!

I mean cmon wake up blizzard or lose more of your increasingly detatched playerbase.

These are just some of the competitors out there for blizz.

a few seconds ago
    Oh give it a fucking rest. We have known for a full 2+ years at this point that we won't get anything major until the 10th anniversary. Quit crying about it. If you don't think Wow is worth your $15 a month and need freebies to justify the subscription then you should probably cancel it and move on. As far as what the other mmos do, who cares? Wow is Wow. It isn't any of those other mmos and clearly doesn't have to throw everything including the kitchen sink at customers in order to keep them around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrllish View Post
    I do think if they offered even a minor incentive for people to resub just for this month it would help. Some vanity item of sorts. WoW players love that. The 9%, while nice and all, isn't all that exciting.

It's like a husband giving his wife the cliche same flowers year after year. The effect is lessened as time goes on unless he does something extra.
    It isn't exciting because there is nothing exciting about 9 year anniversaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Sometimes warcraft players can be such tools for blizzard.

As the op says, so many other games, even games that DON'T have you pay a subscription, show they appreciate the players for playing there game for so many years.

You'd think wow devs would show that to its playerbase, instead of giving crap excuses like 'we're working on an expansion, its really important!', so important they can't go one day without doing something for the players, a pet, a tabard, a mount, anything.

Well, this is the 9th year, this time next year we're be at wows 10th. You'd think by then the devs would should some serious appreciation for players, esspecally long time subs, for keeping there fucking company alive. If they don't give some kind of appreciation to us by next year, then it'll just make what everyone says about blizzard true, that its not about the players, but the money.
    1. Blizzard never said they are too busying working on expansions to give us better anniversary items.
    2. Blizzard did say more than two years ago that they won't do anything major for Wow's anniversary until the 10th.

Shut. Up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    so that gives them an excuse to slack off each year.

Thats like telling your child you haven't brought him anything for his 8th or 9th birthday, but its ok, something will come of it on his 10th.

- - - Updated - - -

So better to make a new mini pet, and sell it on the blizzard store, then give it as a gift and reminder that player are appreciated.

Just as I say, some people think so highly of blizzard they don't see when they're being tied to a horses backside.
    Blizzard has only given us a pet for all of TWO anniversaries in the past 9 years. One was when the achievement system was implemented and the other when the Onyxia raid was reintroduced. So how is Blizzard "slacking off" by not doing something they weren't doing regularly in the first place? If anything it is the whiners who are slacking off for using the same tired rehashed complaint year after year for every anniversary. Come up with some new material already. Again Blizzard has already told us many times we won't get anything major until the 10th anniversary.

As far as the charity pet goes, Blizzard does this every year around this time. Complaints about new pets in the Blizzard store might make sense if it weren't for the literal dozens upon dozens of pets with unique models that have been added in patch after patch for the entire duration of this expansion not to mention all the new mounts that have been added as well.

Guild Wars 8th Anniversary

-IN game Items
    -Choice of mounts
    -Choice of pet
    -IN Game Events
    GW doesn't have mounts bro, so not sure where your info is coming from, but it's definitely wrong on this one. Also, you don't get your choice of pet, you got a ticket that you could redeem for any prior year's birthday gift box. The gift box randomly contains 1 out of a dozen pets(or tonics, for the later years), so if you've been collecting them for awhile, there's a good chance you already have what you'll get out of the present. It becomes a lot less exciting looking at it that way.

I agree that 10th anniversary is much bigger

However towards the end of an expansion, to give a 1% increase as the sole reward? that's just plain lazy.

Imagaine a 20% increase 50% 100% increase in xp . Does it harm anything? Really? I do not believe so as most people will be leveling alts towards end of expansion anyways!
    How is Blizzard being lazy by giving us an xp/rep boost corresponding with the number of the anniversary? Again they have done this twice before and each of those times they told us there would be nothing else until the 10th. Stop whining and listen for once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    9% is quite shit indeed. Even a heirloom gives more exp, and a heirloom is permanent. That lasts.. what.. 2 days?

How does a level 90 player that does not want alts benefit from it? At least give us a title so we can get rid of those Jenkins, a few gift boxes that can contain a mount, a pet, consumables or transmog gear which can be traded. Shame that Blizzard does not appreciate their players as much as those other games' devs do. But perhaps they will one day when subs drop below 2 mil c:
    If everyone got the boost permanently then it isn't much of a boost now is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Every year I get my hopes up that we'll get something like a pet or a mount and every year I'm disappointed. I don't understand why they gave out the Blizzard Bear and the Onyxia pet but have yet to give us anything since.
    At this point there is no justification in being upset over this. Blizzard told us two years ago we wouldn't get anything different until the 10th anniversary. Two pets out of 9 years isn't a pattern. It's an exception.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Not even a pet this year? =(
    Just like years 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 and 8.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    LOL really.

Here is the one major thing small mmo's have over one that is as huge as WOW when it comes to the player base. The other MMO's care and work to keep the players they have and they show how much they care by adding new events and thanking everyone with gifts and shit at each birthday.

Blizzard/World Of Warcraft has gotten to big and they only care about money and nothing else. It gets so annoying to hear blizzard say "We can't do XXX because of time" when blizzard makes money hand over fist.

If they wanted a bigger dev team they could do it and it would barely effect there income and yet each year all holiday events are the same and for the past 3 years or so the anniversary is shit.

Blizzard wants to spend as little money as possable and keep there playerbase.....

The other mmo's are not kissing ass its just blizzard has gotten greedy and lazy. The fact they rather add Tmog gear and pets to the cash shop and not do something for the anniversary proves it.
    Blizzard doesn't make a profit unless they care about their customers and keep them happy. It is in their best interest to do so and it is something they would do regardless of whether they genuinely give a fuck about us. Happy customers=profit regardless of the motivation. So give it a fucking rest. If you think you aren't getting your moneys worth then put your money where your mouth is and quit otherwise shut it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    It wouldn't be on my top list of bones to pick with blizzard, but if you're going to spend development time making models for the pet store at least give something unique to the faithful subscriber. Especially when the free to play competitors are doing more.

Its these little details that make great marketing for them. If giving a pet, updating a letter or re skinning a stein is no big deal, then why not spend the time to do it right? Ignoring it just make it look like you don't give a crap. And then when someone calls them out on the forums for it, you get a blue going 'just because you got it once doesn't mean you're entitled to it again' paraphrasing but that's pretty much the jist of it.
    You would have a point if Blizzard didn't add pets and mounts to the game frequently and the only way to get them was through the Blizzard store. Are we seriously going to pretend the dozens of new pets and mounts in Mop don't exist? If these other games are so super duper awesome and better then go play one of those and quit the bitching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post
    I have confirmed that the 10th anniversary is a remake of Onyxia, but this time with more Whelps.
    I can also confirm she deep breaths more

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I am a little bit disappointed. It didn't even have to be a big thing, just to show they care.
    Then you should be quite pleased. Oh wait I forgot. The only way for Blizzard to show they care is to shower players with pets and mounts and anything else is unacceptable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No matter what other MMO companys do they will piss off a bunch of people as well but at lease these companys do something anyway.

Sorry but there is no excuse for blizzard to not be able to do something for each anniversary and there is no excuse why they can't add more to holiday events.

But blizzard rather add pets and tmog gear to the store then to give something away for free....
    Do I really have to list out every new free mount and pet we have gotten in Mop compared to all of 2 new pets and mounts in the Blizzard store in that same time frame? An xp/rep boost IS something whether you like it or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldin View Post
    I like the little things too. It's a shame that things like the anniversary and holiday additions ([year] souvenir mug) are almost non-existent. Was shocked that there was actually a new pet for Day of the Dead.
    Blizzard has been adding new pets, mounts and other items to holidays for years now. They may not do it every year but no holiday has gone more than 2 years without some form of update.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Then you should be quite pleased. Oh wait I forgot. The only way for Blizzard to show they care is to shower players with pets and mounts and anything else is unacceptable.
    Eh. I think you're missing the point and lumping anyone who wasn't satisfied with 9% EXP boost for 2 days as wanting pets/mounts and would complain even if we got it. That's just not the issue. It's the lack of effort being put into the whole ordeal. It makes you question why they put any effort into recognizing the anniversary anyways, especially if they're just going to save up doing something special every 5 years or whatever milestone.

If they want people to recognize the anniversaries, they should be doing something more than the same exp boosts for the past few years, which ARE still pretty disappointing. I can get an EXP boost from Summer Solstice and spinning on a pole for 30 seconds, AND it provides a bunch of other content. Every year. The minor holidays are more special than the anniversary.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2013-11-22 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Rather than playing on the offchance of being rewarded for playing on the anniv. day of the game, play the game because you love to play it.

My own opinion; you shouldn't get the anniv. items unless your account has been active since day one. Just saying. What sort of loyalty reward is giving someone who subbed randomly for the items and then unsubs?
    So you are only "loyal" to the game if you never ever unsubscribe? Quite honestly it isn't up to you to decide for Blizzard who is and isn't loyal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetimpact View Post
    If that's the case then:

Yup, that time spent creating store Bat could've been used for WoD, same with that blossoming ancient pet, fey dragon mount, those 3 mog crowns. If those items supposedly takes so little time away from development then surely it wouldn't have taken much time to create a little something i mean they could just recolor 1 of the pet serpents lol.

There's $ to be made with store items, why give a free pet away when you can pop it on the store for $.

They have the luxury of not having to do anything with the amount of subscribers they have.
    So why aren't the 300+ new pets added to Mop not on the Blizzard store? Oh right. You are full of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Blizzard has had 1 guy spend a total of 5 minutes to make the last 3 years worth of anniversary's and people are just "ok" with that, and are even defending them for it? hahahahahaha
    All Blizzard is obligated to give us for our $15 a month is access to the game. Anything else is a bonus. There is nothing to be "ok or not "ok" with. If Wow isn't worth $15 a month to you then quit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Honestly i'd rather they gave rewards for players depending on how long the player has played, as opposed to the game's anniversary. Have every year be a different prize, scaling up and getting better each time.

It encourages people to stick with the game and rewards them for sticking with the game as opposed to just happening to be subscribed during the given month the anniversary hits.

But that's just me.
    As for the WOW anniversary though, would be nice to get at least something every year. Little bonuses go a long way toward making people happy. Giving them nothing kinda sucks. And bonus XP gain at the very end of an expansion is nothing.
    You ask for a "little bonus" and then proceed to bitch and whine about the little bonus they gave us. You whiners are fucking incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sqicychiqotles View Post
    Asking them to at least think of something different after 4 years is enough to cry entitlement? We're not asking for a new raid but seeing that same fucking message every year is starting to get on my nerves. I'd rather they just send nothing.

It just seems like a poor message to send out to players. "We're so proud of another year of the game we poured our souls into that we decided not to make something that would take 10 minutes!"
    It most certainly is entitlement when players start demanding that they be given extra things simply because they pay a subscription. That is the very definition of entitlement. I love how you people claim you just want something, anything from Blizzard and then start throwing a temper tantrum over the "something" they gave you. That is pretty much the textbook definition of entitled spoiled brat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bombadrol View Post
    This... blizzard did a copy paste 4 years in a row... and because someone criticises that, people start shouting 'you are spoiled' 'you are entitled' etc.

I'm starting to think blizzard pays people to defend them on forums lol
    Are freebie pets included in our subscription? No? Then yes it is entitlement to demand new free pets for no other reason than you pay $15 a month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I wouldn't say they don't care... after years of crying for player-housing, they're giving it us in the most epic way possible.

That being said, an anniversary is something special, and right now I feel like a wife sitting at home waiting to get picked up for dinner and when the husband arrives two hours late, he brings me a cheap trinket that he got at a gas station.
    9th anniversaries aren't typically a milestone even for a mmo. Why would we get something major when the anniversary itself isn't even major?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol... so tell me... how would WoW have it's 9th anniversary without the playerbase? WoW is just as much the players... it's not Blizzard's anniversary... it's WoW's.
    You are right. It is Wow's anniversary. That doesn't mean players should get something free because of it. It still isn't your anniversary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Blizzard is so fucking pathetic on this one.
    Actually what is pathetic is the same group of malcontents pitching a fit about this year after year after year and yet keep handing Blizzard their money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    I am sure if everybody got a special mount, there wouldn't be complainers.
    No, people would complain the mount was a rehashed model, or looked stupid, or looked TOO cool to be an anniversary mount that everyone could get, or that they didn't get it, or that the horde/alliance got a better mount than the alliance/horde... etc, etc, etc...

There would ALWAYS be reasons to complain.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    I can understand the OP here, After all it is a milestone for a game, yet another year has gone by, and thanks to their playerbase they are still the leaders out there, it would've been nice if they could've done something other than give you a 9% exp/rep bonus that can only be used for a few days, I didn't even realise it was the 9th anniversary, and even so I didn't expect anything, But I think something to just show they actually do appreciate (however hollow the meaning may be) their playerbase, would have been a good step forward.
    1, 5, 10, 15 etc are milestones. 9th isn't a milestone not by a long shot. There are mmos that have been around nearly twice as long as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    This is blatant entitlement, haven't you heard?
    A wife should be finding enjoyment from the marriage itself and be thankful that her husband even thought to pick her up something at the gas station.
    Sarcasm

OT: Was I hoping for something a bit more? Yes
    Did I expect the gas station gift? You betcha
    Until the terms of service changes and it says we are supposed to get 1 new free pet every anniversary then yes the demands for it are absolutely pure entitlement.

- - - Updated - - -

Been with my tv cable company for 11 years now, 4 months ago they gave me 3 films for free as a thanks you.

My Internet company after 6 years gave me a discount as a thank you on the month I had joined 6 years earlier.

It happens because they obviously wanted my custom in the future and what does that cost them,?
    So why aren't you pitching a fit over not getting a new free movie every year? You get 3 movies for 11 years and that is a-ok yet getting 2 pets for 9 years means Blizzard is greedy and selfish. Ok then.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't compare those companys with a gaming company come on... getting a gift INSIDE the game that is having an anniversary, is not the same thing as getting a gift irl... again ... it would have required very little effort to make something fun for us...

They could've made something like :

Letter : So we heard that there was a slight mistake about a certain dragon about one year ago. Oops We thought we'd give you something to remember this year's celebrations! We are looking forward to many more years of fun in Azeroth and beyond!

Gift : A little 9-in-a-box, to place on the ground and a little #9 jumps up on a spring.

You think that would've taken development time away from WoD?
    And if Blizzard had given us exactly that I know for a fact you would be right here on the forums crying up a storm over it. Don't you dare even try to deny it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pwnjitsu View Post
    what good is an hour long XP bonus that can only be used for a week to a level 90 toon?
    It is absolutely astonishing that after a solid year of whining about how grindy leveling is that anyone is bitching about getting an xp boost. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dalch View Post
    I agree with OP.
    Me, just like hium, keep paying our sub in hopes of getting a cool reward every game anniversary
    I keep paying because I like the damn game not for some pet that I will never use or forget about shortly after, hell they only gave 2 pets in 9 years, I wish people would stop feeling so entitled to shit.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

just an achievement would have been nice
    Feats of strength don't count? You know all this righteous indignation tends to work better when you put a modicum of effort into researching the topic you are whining about.

Look there's no other way to say this. They don't give a shit about the anniversaries, they're just preprogrammed scripted events that never get looked at, even less than the holiday events. Stop expecting to get something from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharrel View Post
    My only real issue with the anniversary thing is.. xp boost at end of expantion.. yeah all the toons i want at max level are max level. rep boost from kills.. all reps i want maxed are maxed.

so.. umm. i got a big W button taking up space unless i delete it. that's about it.

A pet would be harder than it used to be, since they would now have to think of and add all the pet battle info for one and not just the model itself.
    they could at least maybe give you a few fire works. also totally useless.. but hey.. you could shoot them off, give you a few seconds of something
    I know this is difficult to comprehend but not everyone is you. If we had gotten pets instead I'm sure there would be people who would consider that equally as useless. Again Blizzard doesn't have to do a god damn thing for any of you and if you whiners keep this up I have a feeling they will just outright stop doing anything at all for Wow's anniversary. It just isn't worth the grief.

just an achievement would have been nice
    Uh... there is one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Who the hell cares about anniversaries, except grandmothers and newly-weds? Well apparently you do, but I personally couldn't care less. I would much much rather see them spend their time on stuff that matters except for one day.

Feeling offended that you are not getting a birthday gift (it's WoW's anniversary, not yours - shouldn't you be giving them a gift anyway?) is just silly IMHO.

Also, doling out excessive xp boosts is caring? "We like you to be happy so we make you automatically able to skip content so you don't have to play the game as much - that will make you happy, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Please, at least say something that is in any way similar to this situation, You can't compare an anniversary of a game, to that of a company like that... They're not the same, at all:P
    How is it not the same? We pay $15 a month to Blizzard for a service. How is that not like paying a cable company for service?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    without the player base WoW wouldn't have anniversaries.
    If all the whiny spoiled brats quit Wow then the community and game would be significantly improved. Most of you don't seem to realize this but Blizzard has no issue showing certain problem customers the door. They don't need your money that bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf does that mean? Time is time... so little time is the same as a lot of time? 5 hours is the same as a week? Don't get it... Yes I would be happy if they had spent a little making something... so it's not just another copy paste...
    Do you seriously expect us to believe if Blizzard had done something else that you wouldn't have found some bullshit excuse to whine about it? Case in point, the first year we got the xp/rep boost tabard a lot of the usual whiners did nothing but scream bloody murder that it wasn't a pet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belian View Post
    Fanboys and whiners all over this thread, both sides are correct, the rewards are shit and they don't need to make anything special because people won't care that much anyway, but for the kind of money they're making they could at least throw us a bone.
    You realize this is a Wow fansite right? Oh I forgot. How dare anyone like Wow and consider it worth $15 a month even without an endless supply of freebies. If anything the true fanboys are the whiners and haters who refuse to quit Wow and won't let the game go.

Anyone who really thinks they need to go out of their way for the insignificant years like the 4th, 8th, 9th, what have you, anniversary, are kidding themselves and need to stop posting.

Besides, they've already said they had something big planned for #10. They don't have to do anything. Do people really pay their sub to see what they do on the anniversary? That's absurd and you're an idiot.