Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Don't worry OP, by anniversary 50 you will have a 50% bonus in exp

Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    I honestly prefer that they spend all their time on the expansion, rather than delaying it with some trivial mount/pet that everyone will have and no one will use.
    Creating an in-game event does take some time..And as they said, any additional content they make will make the waiting time for WoD longer.
    If that's the case then:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    It wouldn't be on my top list of bones to pick with blizzard, but if you're going to spend development time making models for the pet store at least give something unique to the faithful subscriber. Especially when the free to play competitors are doing more.
    Yup, that time spent creating store Bat could've been used for WoD, same with that blossoming ancient pet, fey dragon mount, those 3 mog crowns. If those items supposedly takes so little time away from development then surely it wouldn't have taken much time to create a little something i mean they could just recolor 1 of the pet serpents lol.

There's $ to be made with store items, why give a free pet away when you can pop it on the store for $.

They have the luxury of not having to do anything with the amount of subscribers they have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to love the self entitlement of people these days. Me-me-me, i want-i want-i want-i want. Your reward is playing game thats fun and after 9 years is still doing great. Welcome to life.

Deleted
    Sure is entitled gamer in here.

Blizzard has had 1 guy spend a total of 5 minutes to make the last 3 years worth of anniversary's and people are just "ok" with that, and are even defending them for it? hahahahahaha

Honestly i'd rather they gave rewards for players depending on how long the player has played, as opposed to the game's anniversary. Have every year be a different prize, scaling up and getting better each time.

It encourages people to stick with the game and rewards them for sticking with the game as opposed to just happening to be subscribed during the given month the anniversary hits.

But that's just me.
    As for the WOW anniversary though, would be nice to get at least something every year. Little bonuses go a long way toward making people happy. Giving them nothing kinda sucks. And bonus XP gain at the very end of an expansion is nothing.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well arent you mister entitlement.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Asking them to at least think of something different after 4 years is enough to cry entitlement? We're not asking for a new raid but seeing that same fucking message every year is starting to get on my nerves. I'd rather they just send nothing.

It just seems like a poor message to send out to players. "We're so proud of another year of the game we poured our souls into that we decided not to make something that would take 10 minutes!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Blizzard has had 1 guy spend a total of 5 minutes to make the last 3 years worth of anniversary's and people are just "ok" with that, and are even defending them for it? hahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by sqicychiqotles View Post
    Asking them to at least think of something different after 4 years is enough to cry entitlement? We're not asking for a new raid but seeing that same fucking message every year is starting to get on my nerves. I'd rather they just send nothing.

It just seems like a poor message to send out to players. "We're so proud of another year of the game we poured our souls into that we decided not to make something that would take 10 minutes!"
    This... blizzard did a copy paste 4 years in a row... and because someone criticises that, people start shouting 'you are spoiled' 'you are entitled' etc.

I'm starting to think blizzard pays people to defend them on forums lol

It's not like Blizzard would rather spend their time and effort on trying to get the expansion they announced two weeks ago out as quickly as possible so as not to have a repeat of ICC or anything like that, nope, not at all.

They should, instead, focus entirely on revamping an old raid and wasting time on an event that will last two weeks instead of working on content that's permanent.

I wouldn't say they don't care... after years of crying for player-housing, they're giving it us in the most epic way possible.

That being said, an anniversary is something special, and right now I feel like a wife sitting at home waiting to get picked up for dinner and when the husband arrives two hours late, he brings me a cheap trinket that he got at a gas station.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesyphon View Post
    It's not like Blizzard would rather spend their time and effort on trying to get the expansion they announced two weeks ago out as quickly as possible so as not to have a repeat of ICC or anything like that, nope, not at all.
    The fact that they have time to make new store pets and mounts, make this argument such a bad argument. Also... what we are asking is not something huge... just a little something to acknowledge their players... maybe a little toy... something fun... not something that would delay WoD... come on.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    only in the gaming world do people expect gifts from someone elses party.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody cares about odd numbers, they need to be whole numbers! 5, 10, 15, 20! These are the ones worth celebrating with a pet or a mount or something.

Name one birthday/anniversary that ends in 9 worth celebrating........... exactly.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    Just posted this on official site- any thoughts?

I am royally disappointed in once again feeling short changed from Blizzard when it comes to anniversary of their playerbase.

Do we remember last year they couldn't even get the year right! telling us to go kill Deathwing again- nice...

I really enjoy the flavor thing of anniversaries, this is your time of the year to show your appreciation to your playerbase. A thank you for all the years of support (especially when you are losing subs hand over fist these last few years)

I fully enjoy this game, It is great however you seem to quite frankly not care about us much any more. This makes me sad, really does. Let us compare some other games and what they did for their anniversaries compared to the tiny effort Blizz has put in shall we?...
    People just wants more more more. It is never enough. Kids expecting this year's present to be bigger than the last.

Entitlement abounddddd!

"We want free items, all day, every day!"
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    only in the gaming world do people expect gifts from someone elses party.
    Lol... so tell me... how would WoW have it's 9th anniversary without the playerbase? WoW is just as much the players... it's not Blizzard's anniversary... it's WoW's.

15+ Year Old Account
    For fuck's sake, stop complaining about EVERYTHING. There was nothing for the first few years of this game, and no-one batted an eyelid. GET A FUCKING GRIP.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombadrol View Post
    Lol... so tell me... how would WoW have it's 9th anniversary without the playerbase? WoW is just as much the players... it's not Blizzard's anniversary... it's WoW's.

I don't think they should give us anything.

Tell me, when you go to your parents anniversary, do they buy you a gift?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is so fucking pathetic on this one.