Trouble with Triple Display Setup (Dual Monitors + HDTV)

So i recently acquired an HDTV and decided to hook it up to my Radeon HD 7850 which already has 2 monitors through DVI. So i didnt know at first i needed to use the DisplayPorts to make use of 3, so i got my hands on an active HDMI-To-MiniDisplayPort (because i got a passive one at first and it didnt work at all)
    But now i ran into a really weird issue. If all three are connected as an extended display, and then i turn off my TV... then my computer can only recognize my monitor #1. The second one turns off if i turn off my TV and that is incredibly annoying.

Any way to remedy that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Small update now that i have a pc remote and can better use said TV. When i look at the Connected Displays under the Vision Engine Control Center (Catalyst 13.4), it still displays all three but the TV has a question mark with the only option to Disable it and both of my monitors shows as Monitor #1.

Doing Detect Displays do nothing because it still know i have two monitors, but it's trying to output both of them on the same screen (since the #2 is black, and not a duplicate of #1)

I really wish there was a way to stop this behavior from happening. Is it because both of my monitors are under DVI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.