Deleted

Gotta love Blizzards humour!

This isn't a QQ thread btw

I LOLed when I saw the 9th Anniversary gift. Obviously Blizzard knew folk would QQ regardless so they offered a tissue in the form of a limited exp boost! Personally I don't really know what folk expected considering the past years... Yes they did offer us 3 pets before but that was during the honeymoon period,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Obviously Blizzard knew folk would QQ regardless
    They probably don't even think about it at all, it's certain that they didn't last year

A pet given away free is $$$$'s lost in the Blizzard Store.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the same thing they gave out the last 2 years. Except the 7th year one was 7% exp and the 8th was 8%.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    ye I made a pose earlier showing what blizz is giving compared to other likewise mmos/games who at least put some thought into it.

what makes me sad is people blindly accept this without a second thought

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 100% no use for the thing so it was wasted for me.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Didn't they used to give a pet?

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    ye I made a pose earlier showing what blizz is giving compared to other likewise mmos/games who at least put some thought into it.

what makes me sad is people blindly accept this without a second thought
    It makes you sad that people blindly accept a free gift without complaining about it? Please identify which European country you're from before someone else assigns you to the US and the country bashing starts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    He doesn't need a source to know that he pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.” - Christopher Hitchens

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if they can't come up with something HUGE for year 10 then I'm gonna be pretty upset. Listen, I know the players four years ago ruined the anniversary fun by crying "OMG REHASHED CONTENT", but now each anniversary really IS rehashed content. If they're trying to prove a point, I hope people get it by now.

Year ten should be something real and something fun. Fingers crossed.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Honestly, if they can't come up with something HUGE for year 10 then I'm gonna be pretty upset. Listen, I know the players four years ago ruined the anniversary fun by crying "OMG REHASHED CONTENT", but now each anniversary really IS rehashed content. If they're trying to prove a point, I hope people get it by now.

I couldn't care less about any of the anniversary achievements, pets etc etc. What I would like is some sort of event a bit like the holiday events (brewfest etc etc) that relates to the anniversary. A dungeon boss to do, achievements to farm, maybe a pet and mount from the event as rewards. Handing crap to me in a mail box for logging in during certain days is lame, handing out epics/transmog gear for it is even worse.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure next year we'll have some sort of pet, tabard or who knows maybe a mount (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    I have 100% no use for the thing so it was wasted for me.
    Oh thats cool that you have every rep in the game at exlated. Jealous of your insane title '-'

Anyway, again Blizzard has already made it clear they felt that pets and stuff each year was a bit much, but would be doing something special for major ones IE year 10.

Next year if its a 10% one? Yea okay, I'll be mad. But they said they wouldnt be doing stuff for most years and have followed that statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    I'm sure next year we'll have some sort of pet, tabard or who knows maybe a mount (lol)
    Zombie nefarian drake plz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post

That's what I keep telling people(The year 10 part).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    This isn't a QQ thread btw

I LOLed when I saw the 9th Anniversary gift. Obviously Blizzard knew folk would QQ regardless so they offered a tissue in the form of a limited exp boost! Personally I don't really know what folk expected considering the past years... Yes they did offer us 3 pets before but that was during the honeymoon period,

Why make a new thread and not just make this post in the thread already about the gift?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.