Issue with ElvUI Double bars

Hello gents. I'm sorry if this was asked before, but i'm having a problem. When i use buffs or i cause status effects, i see them twice in the screen, and same with the target. I have been trying to find on the options where to disable one of the bars, but i'm unable to find the right option.
    For example: Wasteland badge passive effect: It's shown in the mid of the screen, and at his left side there is another buff named wasteland badge..

I would love to attach an image.. but
    imgur NxQQQmM.jpg
    Last edited by kamilohbk; 2013-11-18 at 10:58 PM.

I am 99.9% sure it is because you are using the ElvUI Hud and Elvui Unitframes so its showing Aurabars for both. Try turning one of them off and see what happens.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    What you're describing sounds like to me in the elvui setup you chose integrated for display of buffs and debuffs. I found that it caused not only a power bar to show with the time remaining, but a square buff boz. When I figured that out, I just chose the option to have the buff box

Pally was right, thank youuu!

I thought at first it was because the integrated buffs, but no, the cause was because i was using bouth Unitframes and Hud. I disabled unitframes and it was k.