Paragons of the Klaxxi Bug Extravanza

Another tier, another boss which is incredibly bugged ( no pun intended), that is at least on heroic. To summarize and send bugs to Blizard to fix it I thought we should gather stuffs together which can bug out. The 2 categories are: rare and common bugs.

Common:
    - Due to mutation ( or maybe other reasons?) the powers of the dead paragons are not always obtainable.
    - If Hisek is activated first and casts Aim sooner than he should Skeer will skip his second Bloodletting phase.
    - Korven forgets to use Encase Amber himself when he is sub 20%, even if no major abilities happen during that time.
    - Encase Amber does not heal its target at all.
    - Kil'ruk still does his Reave when he is dead ( his corpse will do the damage and sucks players in)
    - Caustic Amber fades for seconds then reappears, causing it to be difficult to notice for those not paying enough attention.
    - Korven hits targets standing underneath his platform upon activation.

Rare:
    - Bosses who jump in the middle of the room will evade and disappear.
    - Hisek uses his Aim on a 15 second frequency instead of 30, causing massive damage spikes.
    - During Purple Catalyst phase at Xaril players having the "Canned Heat" debuff and casting spells will cause the effect of those spells to be stolen by Xaril, resulting in effects such as:
    1. Devouring Plague healing the boss for 100-200 millions.
    2. Insane Calculation dealing 0 damage due to the horrible spell power of Xaril ( if it is copied from a player with "Canned Heat" again)
    3. Casting "Sting" with the power stolen from Dissector right after you get "Canned Heat" will cause it to tick on players, killing them almost instantly sometimes.
    - Locust evades attacks and sometimes cause the encounter to reset when shot with Hisek's "Marked for Death" special ability when the ability is being casted prior he jumps up his platform to throw amber.
    - Bloods are heading to wrong targets ( this case Skeer was 20%, Dissector was 100% and 2 moved to Dissector)

These were the ones I encountered on our progress and ultimately on our kill and some infos I have gathered from others. If anyone has something to add just say it, so we can make the list full.
    Last edited by Nerfarien; 2013-11-18 at 11:55 PM.

Yep, seen all of those except for the Reave when dead thing. We knew about Canned Heat beforehand, and would frantically yell at our Spriest not to use Devouring. Didn't stop him from doing it once or twice!

I doubt these will be fixed at this point though.

Deleted
    in b4 compulsory 9 bug jokes

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually Korven does not put amber on targets below 10%, not 20%.
    Retired in WoD

Xaril the Poisoned Mind should no longer be incorrectly receiving credit in the combat log for spells cast by players that were under the effects of Canned Heat.

Looks like that one was already fixed, which is great because it was easily the worst of them all (instant wipe if someone cast Sting or Devouring Plague).

Clicking the corpse won't always work - but it is a player specific bug - ie, our regular Aim caster has a backup player to pick it up in case it isn't clickable for him.

We have had bosses just not come down at all when it was their turn - they ended in wipes though, so no idea what would happen if we killed the others.

Damage from rapidfire is choosy - any lag issues aside, I can stand in front of an incoming bolt and not always take damage (yay I guess?).

Few additions:

Extra things that can prevent you from picking up buffs -
    Being stunned by Whirl when a boss dies.
    Wearing a costume.

Hisek is supposed to cast every 45, not every 30 seconds (might be semantics, but you said 15 down from 30).

Kilruk targetting pets with Death From Above causing no textbubble trigger (which admittedly isn't NECCESSARY to avoid it, but still is pretty damn usefull with how quick you have to react).
    Rikkal can delay his mutate cast for a *LONG* time. We've literally been sitting and waiting for 30 seconds before he cast his fourth mutate (after the timer, obviously).
    Caustic amber is able to target scorpions of ranged players, but those scorpions are unable to DPS unless they go in melee range. Can work around it, but it's a damn hassle.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Skeer bloods sometimes split and go to all of the Klaxxi. Yes we had Rikkal lower, but 2 bloods went to Rikkal and one went to Skeer.
    Last edited by Tojara; 2013-11-19 at 10:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We sometimes encountered the problem that korven would delay his encase amber for a few seconds. This led to Hisek being <50% for a few seconds and Korven eventually dropping below 50% aswell and then sometimes he would encase himself into amber, even though Hisek is sitting at ~45% by that time.

Then again, I wouldn't necessarily call it a bug, since i guess the ability only has a chance on being cast once a Paragon drops below 50%, but if he is casting something else during that time he prolly delays it until he is finished with that other cast.

But ye, annoying nontheless. Avoidable through more discipline by the DPS though.

healers geting meleed by boss mid air when they are about to enter the arena is the most annoying thing
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like it when they mini death grip people in the air and kill them before they become active sometimes. 90% of the time it's a tank being slow, but the way they enter the arena should give like a 2 second grace period, it's fucking retarded honestly.