Deleted

Need help with new PC! :confused:

So i took various advice and upgraded and downgraded here and there and came up with this. feedback is appreciated
    this will be a rig for WoW mainly, but i do play ALOT of other games. and some games like BF4 i would love to be able to play on ultra.

ASUS Z87-A - very hard to choose from all the other zillion mobos out there.. This is probably the piece that i need most advice on

Intel Core i5 4670k 6 MB - been recommended

Sea Sonic G Series 650 - very good reviews low noise + good quality from what i have seen.

Noctua NH-D14 - very good reviews and the new haswell CPU get hot so i figured i need something good. isnt that expensive anyway

Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4 GB - recommended, same as ripjaws/tridents but they are around the same price all of them

eVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX (3 GB) - good reviews - this is different from the standard version and if anyone has an opinion on this, im very interested

Samsung 840 EVO MZ-7TE250 250 GB - suggestion

Seagate Desktop HDD ST2000DM001 2 TB - no idea but heard some good reviews

Corsair Carbide Series 300R - from a suggestion - and looks like a good fit for the setup and i think the airflow will be fine.

This comes in at ~1850 Dollars

Atm i have a LG E2441 monitor dont know if i need a new one? but questions like these are, why i made the thread.

Deleted
    -the asus mobo is a very good one allowing stable overclock and u will love the fancontrol.
    -make sure to get the corsair vengeance low profile, as u otherwise might run into trouble with the noctua due to the hight of the ram´s heatsink.
    -read some bad reviews on the evga 780 due to noise and coil whine (but that were some user reviews and non-professional). i always recommend the asus or msi .
    -for the case: i can just recommend the fractal design r4 black pearl. very nice looks (imo) and good airflow.
    -ur monitor is alright.

Deleted
    This is how the build looks now

ASUS Z87-A - very hard to choose from all the other zillion mobos out there.. This is probably the piece that i need most advice on

Intel Core i5 4670k 6 MB - been recommended

Sea Sonic X-850 - very good reviews low noise + good quality from what i have seen.

Noctua NH-D14 - very good reviews and the new haswell CPU get hot so i figured i need something good. isnt that expensive anyway

Corsair Vengeance Pro 2 x 4 GB - recommended, for compatability with heatsink

ASUS GTX 780 - Good noise levels and reviews.

Samsung 840 EVO MZ-7TE250 250 GB - suggestion

Seagate Desktop HDD ST2000DM001 2 TB - no idea but heard some good reviews of seagate HDD's

Fractal design define R4 - from a suggestion - and looks like a good fit for the setup and i think the airflow will be fine.

would you say that this looks like a good/great build for gaming at the high-end graphic-wise?
    Last edited by mmoc23c74f6107; 2013-11-19 at 03:12 AM.

Deleted
    not corsair vengeance pro. the ram is named corsair vengeance LP (where the LP stands for : low profile, which means it doesnt have a large heatsink on it).

Deleted
    I know the LP part but thats not easy to find in denmark apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highfathers View Post
    I know the LP part but thats not easy to find in denmark apparently.
    http://www.dustinhome.dk/product/501...m_content=1173
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Thanks for that