Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Warrior UI Thread

Hello!

I'm considering making my Warrior my main in WoD, and really enjoy customizing my UI for each toon. I looked back through about 10 pages of this thread, and unless I missed something, I was unable to find a UI thread for the Warriors out there. If I missed it, please delete this. Otherwise, please post your UIs here for others to look at and enjoy

15+ Year Old Account
    Here is my custom made UI. It's nothing fancy or special, but it gets the job done that I need. I use Pitbull, Bartender, Omnci CC, Shnameplates, and some other basic mods like Recount, etc. You may need to scroll to the right to see the full image, or right click and view image.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Personally I hate when people randomly download bartender and xperl for example, i think its really ugly. I prefer designed UIs, using ElvUI atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean you hate when people randomly download bartender"? Bartender is a mod that allows complete customization of your action bar locations and sizes, the premade UI you have does not. How is that better? That doesn't even remotely make sense.

Deleted
    Elv does allow for complete customisation of your action bar locations and sizes - he just chose not to in the picture above.

edit: Here's mine
    Last edited by mmoc8d5ffba035; 2013-11-19 at 09:47 AM.

I like to use ElvUi aswell, everything looks more smooth.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/33vowtw.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    So..how is that any different than Bartender?

Deleted

Boss timers and raid frames are a bit out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Guess he wants a 'clean' UI where everything matches. Understandable...but i rather build my UI from scratch with Add-Ons i really need. For me, the UI just has to get the Job done in the most efficient way. But thats just my personal opinion.

My personal opinion is go for ElvUI if you like an clean and nice UI with loads of options. I myself swapped to ElvUI afther using random bunch of addons for ages. I myself just find it easier to upkeep etc.

Deleted
    Here's mine - again using ElvUI as the backbone.

Here is mine that I have built upon over the years. Many ideas from here and there (kaitlin and many forums on here) I try to keep it simple. I will have to load some of me in raid/combat. It is Real 8 ui as the core, but I have built upon it with some modified lua and weakauras.

Deleted
    I would asume because people DL mods and expect them to work and behave as they see in some thread or screenshot without bothering to put in the effort of customising it to their needs. I use elvUI as it cleans up my UI with no effort and all I have to do is move frames around to suit my needs rather than spend time to get the look and feel correct.

I guess that's how its different.

Deleted
    What do you mean you hate when people randomly download bartender"? Bartender is a mod that allows complete customization of your action bar locations and sizes, the premade UI you have does not. How is that better? That doesn't even remotely make sense.
    You do realise that elv ui does give complete freedom in where you can move your bars and what size they are, don't they have, etc etc? Infact it's probably easier to use/ more user friendly.
    The difference being that elv is cleaner and has more customisation options than bartender alone, only downside being that it's a bigger addon that can cause you to lag.
    Last edited by mmoc8431286a48; 2013-11-20 at 11:36 AM.

Quick list of what's showing (from the top)
    • TitanPanel(with various plugins)
    • Chinchilla Minimap
    • Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
    • Grid (with GridManaBars)
    • ProtWarBar
    • Recount
    • Quartz
    • Bartender
    • OmniCC
    • Omen
    • DBM
    • Shadowed Unit Frames
    • Tidy Plates
    • TipTac

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matthewyanek View Post
    Here is mine that I have built upon over the years. Many ideas from here and there (kaitlin and many forums on here) I try to keep it simple. I will have to load some of me in raid/combat. It is Real 8 ui as the core, but I have built upon it with some modified lua and weakauras.
    not trying to derail, but whats your tmog... i like

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Gliff UI

Its a little different then I had it at the start of the patch when I uploaded to WoW Interface but I'm gonna update it once progression is over.

Step one:
    Get an awesome transmog.

Step two:
    Sprinkle weakauras all over the place. (Probably need to side-scroll to see all of the glory.)

Step three:
    gif of UI in action
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2013-11-20 at 03:09 PM.

To anyone who isn't used to my UI it's information overload in the middle apparently. :S
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2013-12-12 at 05:31 AM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"