Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Galakras' Eye has yet to drop once.

Thok's Tail Tip has yet to drop once.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Galakras' Eye has yet to drop once.
    I'll trade you strength trinkets for agi trinkets.

We've had 7 heroic Evil Eye of Galakras in the last four weeks. Three of which were warforged.

Meanwhile, we get just about nothing on the agility side...

Deleted
    If the boss has only 1 cloth item in loot table and rest are plate/leather etc. it will drop the cloth one, EVERY F TIME.

My frustration?
    Haven't gotten a heroic piece yet.
    As a person that is normally fully heroic decked, I feel like a scrubster.

Deleted
    Frustated about running around in heroic/normal gear with 510 weapons -_-

Came back to raiding 2 weeks ago, i swear bosses simply have no weapons on the loot table!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    I think our raid has seen two total Haromm's Talismans across normal and heroic.
    We went the first 6 weeks without seeing one. Our WW is out due to his train being late, one drops. Again the WW is absent, one Rogue coins it and 2 drop. Only one can use it for MS so the other went to OS >.>

To start off, I've had quite decent luck overall but what is getting frustrated is the weapons:

0 normal mode daggers, 0 heroic mode daggers
    1 normal mode 1h for combat, 2 heroic mode weapons for combat and one of those has been warforged.

The game really doesn't want me to play subtlety at all.

Everyone else (I think) has heroic tier gloves (from vanquisher tokens at least) except me, still haven't coined or seen one drop since I lost the previous. :>

Deleted
    I play in a pretty casual guild (10/14 normal). and i have been coining for slow combat weapons every time we killed protectors/juggs/spoils but nothing so far. Daggers on the other hand i have way too many of... The game clearly doesnt want me to stay combat... Screw you WoW!! Ill stay combat anyways

>Need an AoC to replace my 502 trinket
    >Finally saw an AoC drop after 8 or so weeks of farming
    >Rolled a 5
    >The only other person in the raid who was rolling was a hunter who already had an upgraded flex version
    >He rolled an 81
    >Attempted to negotiate with him, as it was a 5 ilvl upgrade for him and a 41 ilvl upgrade for me
    >He left the raid soon after

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    Scumbag mage needing on the gear that is BiS for me eventhough his current piece is of higher ilvl than mine. He even admits he will replace it when his tier drops :/ Negotiations fell on deaf ears or a numb mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues been in SoO since it first hit. Just started raiding with my guilds second raid group on my monk 3 weeks ago. After 3 weeks my monk has a higher ilvl than my rogue.

Multiple legs, tier tokens and such but so far no Haromm's or TED
    Awesome Signatured Done by Shyama

well i might be hated for this but i actually can't complain :P
    got a ilvl of 565 with a hc warforged neck from immerseus (we are 3/14h with those 3 only killed once)

seen the dagger from thok drop 3 times(have 2 and gave the 3rd one to our mage for transmog) now and have 2 heirloom axes from garrosh so yeah i might be a lucky bitch xD

ps. i know this thread is about frustrations but couldn't resist to brag a lil bit about this :P

yet to see anything drop out of normal aside from one ring. no weaps, no trinks, no set pieces. no weapons or trinkets period, 2 set pieces from flex. nothing from celestials.

if it wasnt for ordos, i would have only flex gear even though i run normal every week and flex just on occasion.

10+ Year Old Account
    daggers, always the bloody daggers... finally got mine although i had to bribe the other rogue who won em outta them... i told him id let him live and as a bonus hed get to have the tier chest i already had

Deleted
    Still only got 1 tier piece. But I have looted 15 pair of boots, same with shoulders.. and that FREAKING AoC trinket.. I get one every damn week it feels like. I am only raiding LFR at the moment.

Deleted
    To be frank, loot is loot, and we'll all get it at some point, but i'm not too bothered about RNG but this reset, I felt aggrieved about loot.

When I'm using a Heroic Thunderforged ToT Trinket and I see 2x Haromms trinket drop (One heroic, one Heroic Warforged) I got excited.
    Here's the issue:

A monk and a druid got them instead. No problem, it helps the raid so it's fine.

The next raid, there's a 50% chance the druid will become a tank for most of the future raids, due to unreliable raiders, and the monk doesn't even show up to the raid. Even then, the druid is doing ToT Heroic for the Lei Shen Trinket so naturally, when he gets it, Haromms will be put in his bank.

tl;dr trinkets went to players who won't use them = frustration

Couple things I can complain about...

So... I've been killing Thok literally since week one. Been bonus rolling every week in both normal and flex (guild is currently only 10/14 heroic) and killing him in LFR as well. Not a single Thok trinket has dropped or been coined. In fact the only thing I've coined was the str polearm on Normal mode ONCE. ONE TIME. Then last week on our clear night, our brand new ret paladin coined the trinket... Which wouldn't have bothered me if he didn't already have one from his guild run the week before.

Second thing: Immerseus... That asshole... He's literally dropped the same loot every single week that NOBODY NEEDS. Been killing him on heroic week 2 and, while I don't need anything personally, nothing useful drops. We get the same cloth spirit gloves and either int plate or some mail piece. But it's ALWAYS THE CLOTH GLOVES.

Deleted
    The only caster rings that excist are the one from Protectors.
    Also conquerer is a lie (gloves/legs from celestials)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightspawn View Post
    I play in a pretty casual guild (10/14 normal). and i have been coining for slow combat weapons every time we killed protectors/juggs/spoils but nothing so far. Daggers on the other hand i have way too many of... The game clearly doesnt want me to stay combat... Screw you WoW!! Ill stay combat anyways
    The rogue in my guild raided with a 502 mh and a 574 heroic offhand dagger as combat for a while before getting two good combat weapons. Still pulled some ballzer dps. I believe in you.

First ever Mail Agi pants from Norushen dropped last Wednesday for us, they were Warforged even. Yet to see Agi boots from Nazgrim though. Just need Shoulder token from Siegecrafter HC(progressing on him atm) and the boots from Nazgrim and I have BiS.... Once again the last boss of the tier doesn't drop anything relevant to Hunters, sigh.