Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The only gripe I have with loot in SOO is how they have made two out of 3 Rogue specs heavily dependant on AOC. In fact, Combat is not even really viable without it. I hate that - RNG determining whether you can play Combat. Ridiculous.

The other major gripe I have in Mists as a whole is having to share slow weapons with Enh and WWs. I got my first slow weapon in a raid in Spoils heroic, at the end of the expansion! That is also ridiculous, and they need to make WWs 2H only, or put more slow agi 1Hs in loot table, or make Combat daggers only and buff SS.

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    The only gripe I have with loot in SOO is how they have made two out of 3 Rogue specs heavily dependant on AOC. In fact, Combat is not even really viable without it. I hate that - RNG determining whether you can play Combat. Ridiculous.

The other major gripe I have in Mists as a whole is having to share slow weapons with Enh and WWs. I got my first slow weapon in a raid in Spoils heroic, at the end of the expansion! That is also ridiculous, and they need to make WWs 2H only, or put more slow agi 1Hs in loot table, or make Combat daggers only and buff SS.
    Both WW and Enh are fairly dead specs. The only ones you regularly find in raids competing for Slow 1h Agi weps are BrM Monks and other Rogues.

Also? Our tier in regmode is one helluva fetish suit.

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post

I keep hearing this but it's simply not true. Combat is perfectly competitive with Assas and Sub without AOC. With AOC, it tops both for AOE and single target.

My biggest gripe with gearing is that, even with coins, I still don't have a single piece of heroic gear. That means I havn't had my coins work once in heroic lol. Granted my guild is a bit behind most as far as heroic progression goes, but that's still 2 months worth of doing at least one heroic boss and I got nada.

We changed from 10 man to 25 man after the Mythic announcement, and I am amazed at how much better loot is in 25 man.

Really... 10 man loot pales compared to the 25 counterpart... We had tons of trinkets drop, a lot of Warforgeds... And almost no drop goes to disenchant.

Of course, there is almost 3x more people to equip... But still, the feeling of having a lot of good loot in a 25 man is outstanding!

Our rogue got 2x daggers from first Norushen kill - one from regular drop, one from coin.
    We got a mage that was in 1 raid and got a loot from every single boss (at this time he was the only hit cloth wearer in a raid), including WF weapon and trinket - in this one week he outgeared everyone in the guild.
    Some time later we dragged another undergeared mage alt - and again, nearly all bosses dropped mage loot (which was cool, we were gearing him for our garrosh attempts).

I, on the other hand, having been in the SoO since it's week 1, every single week - still rock 522 (well 530 since upgraded) bracers from ToT.. Still miss 2x SoO trinket (I have stamina trinks as brm which is.. not good). Never seen Haromms, nor Ticking Ebon to drop, also didn't get them from coins so far.. And the prospect of rolling against 2 hunters and a rogue on those.. aww :?
    also - I got my 4 piece this reset.. Took me quite a while to get 4th tier piece to drop and win the roll >.>'
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

i've seen an agi dagger once in Normal mode SoO.

I managed to never drop a heroic dagger last tier, in fact I only dropped 1 normal one I went the entire tier with a heroic Spiritserver as the OH, I started raiding SoG with a normal Iron Quons dagger and a heroic Spiritserver as the OH and it wasnt from lack of trying, I went 13/13 heroic and killed each of the dagger bosses at least 10 time on heroic and another 5 or so on normal.

This tier however Ive been blessed with infinite luck, Ive gotten 2 heroic Nazgrim daggers, 1 heroic Thok dagger, 1 heroic fist weapon, a heroic Borer Drill and the heroic sword from Spoils, not to mention a heroic warforged Assurance of Consequence on my first heroic Sha kill.

The problem with 10 man loot is that its way too easy to be screwed by bad RNG and as much as I hate the 20 man Mythic idea I guess at least I wont have to deal with the RNG gods hatting me anymore.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2013-11-25 at 09:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't seem to win a tier piece. I still don't have a 2 piece bonus, but i got a bunch of warforged items. I also need a ring upgrade.

I only do LFR and I was lucky enough to get and AoC on my 2nd Sha kill. Then I got double daggers from Norushen and double bores from Jugg. I have had no luck getting tier pieces, though...

Deleted
    I can not seem to ever get the Dark Shaman trinket, is it even in there?

Deleted
    11 dark shaman kills: 0 trinkets, 4 cloaks with coin. 11 Siegecrafter kills, 0 trinkets. Atleast one AoC has dropped. Still using 543 renataki

Eye of Galkaras..... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I need a few pieces but I've been fairly happy. Just trinkets were frustrating but I got both of them almost the same night. All and all, it went fairly well: started with a warforged dagger. Hard to top that start.

Where are weapon drops`? I got my first dagger finally, a flex one.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Both WW and Enh are fairly dead specs. The only ones you regularly find in raids competing for Slow 1h Agi weps are BrM Monks and other Rogues.
    (1) I disagree they are dead specs - there are lots out there and when well played they can do massive dps and (2) In any event, there is a BRM and Enh in my 10m set up so not really relevant to me (and the Enh does lots of dps).

Deleted
    The Vial of Living Corruption.

I kill Malkorok on two tank characters, across 2-3 difficulties (depending on the alt gets a normal run or not, but generally it's 5 Malko kills a week) and I have done so for atleast 3-4 weeks now, the main a few weeks longer.

Haven't dropped in any difficulty, for either character.

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    I keep hearing this but it's simply not true. Combat is perfectly competitive with Assas and Sub without AOC. With AOC, it tops both for AOE and single target.

My biggest gripe with gearing is that, even with coins, I still don't have a single piece of heroic gear. That means I havn't had my coins work once in heroic lol. Granted my guild is a bit behind most as far as heroic progression goes, but that's still 2 months worth of doing at least one heroic boss and I got nada.
    This is completely misleading and I have to correct this even though it is off topic. Except on fights with very high cleave uptime, Combat is not close to Assassination and nowhwere near Sub, unless you have about 40% AR/SB uptime which you can get with AOC. Also, for fights where you are off the boss running around e.g. Thok, Combat falls even further behind because it is not constantly generating cps to reduce CDs.

sooo many kills no daggers HMMMMMM FML

Deleted
    Hey all,
    21x coins on bosses with weapon drop and no luck. No combat wpn, no dagger. Only Flex ilvs, but nothing from normal 25man. All rogues from my group have their normal/warforged weapons and AoC and only i sucks with flex weapons/trinkets
    Last edited by mmoc37d6df53d8; 2013-11-27 at 03:19 PM.