Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Papier Light View Post
    The lore was fantastic,

But just as most previous xpacs these are alot of rose tinted glasses,
    Remember when LFD removed the social aspect?
    When Heirlooms removed twinks?
    When locked leveled twinks got their seperate queue put the nail in the coffin for lv19 rogues?
    When LK popped up every single corner (i personally liked this tho)
    When DK + Pala were instant gladiator title in 2s
    When Icecrown was up for a year and kingslayer was almost as common the patient

But on tpoic, ye i would really love a LK like enemy (deathwing failed by trying the same)
    No one cared about Kingslayer.

I don't miss it, it was a good story, told with a cohesion that matched the environment of Northrend really well. While the mechanisms used for story delivery have improved significantly since then, they haven't really matched what Wrath delivered.

MOP does have storylines that are quite good as well though, for different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Lich king was the most well known Warcraft lore. The "feeling" of it can not be recreated. You will miss it, and nothing Blizz can do will ever compare.
    Kil'jaeden, Sargeras and Azshara like to have a word with you.

Wow lore have other villains but blizzard keep them in the fridge an keep pulling out those unsatisfy enemies since cata (DW was a good enemy but as always blizz keep giving credit to the forum warriors and take him out of the story till DS).
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    I miss wrath, I played disc priest back then. It was nice giving rogues some payback.

Deleted
    Yeah I miss Arthas a lot.