Poll: Do I sell a feldrake or Use it?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[WOW TCG LOOT] [Feldrake] Do I sell for gold or Use?

Heya all , I have obtained a feldrake wow loot card and Im debating on whether I should sell for gold or use it myself.

I have no need for IRL money.

With gold people are offering me 350k+

I have no decent flying mounts , however I have a spectral tiger.

Please can you guys help me decide?

Deleted

For reference

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd use it, Gold really isn't hard to come by if you need it for something, I check mounts on the AH every day, and Feldrakes don't come up all too often, and 350+ seems like a nice offer, I see them often sell for 299K

There are some people who really want this mount, so I say sell it. Maybe you can use the gold for another TCG mount you want or find something on the bmah ?

10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion... assuming that loot card is pretty rare and hard to come by, personally I'd be keeping that sucker unless there was something else even far more impressive, or just appealed to you more, that you needed the gold for.

Hold onto it for a couple years, then trad it for the gold cap. =P
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

15+ Year Old Account
    Sell it, then spend that gold on T3 from BMAH
    (its what im doing after i just sold my Ghostly charger )
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

You're not going to ride the drake forever. Gold is more useful imo.

Deleted
    Yeah Im thinking of selling it tbh because the model isnt that unique , It looks basicly like the common drake , just some green smoke.
    Would rather have the netherrocket ect.

How much does full t3 normally cost now? and what else can I spend the gold on?

totally use it. its badass looking. one of the few regular drakes that look good. personally i cant stand the dragon models save the frostbound wyrm, onyx nether drake, and fel drake. gold is gold, it comes and goes. that mount is yours for good if you use it.

Don't think one mount's worth 350k. Eventually you're just gonna get tired of it and want a new one anyway. You can buy a whole set of cheaper ones for that money and have some variation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feldrake is part of the same lineage of reused models as bronze/blue/azure etc. It's not worth keeping if you can use the gold for something else (except gear of any kind). My advice is to use the gold to buy an actual worthwhile mount, like current content heroic mounts or past content 1%'ers.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthawk45 View Post
    Yeah Im thinking of selling it tbh because the model isnt that unique , It looks basicly like the common drake , just some green smoke.
    Would rather have the netherrocket ect.

How much does full t3 normally cost now? and what else can I spend the gold on?
    Keep in mind that it's the only drake that doubles as a ground and flying mount, meaning that you can use it to walk in areas that allow ground mounts but not flying mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whales96 View Post
    Keep in mind that it's the only drake that doubles as a ground and flying mount, meaning that you can use it to walk in areas that allow ground mounts but not flying mounts.
    Yes, and I totally disagree with that. If that one can be used as ground, every other flying should be used as ground mounts. I actually thought it was a bug fix when it was disabled. Or does it gets preferential treatment due to it being TCG? I guess Blizz needs the extra profits..
    Last edited by Vargur; 2013-11-19 at 10:19 PM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Yes, and I totally disagree with that. If that one can be used as ground, every other flying should be used as ground mounts.I actually thought it was a bug when it was disabled. Or does it gets preferential treatment due to it being TCG? I guess Blizz needs the extra profits..
    I feel like they're just to lazy to update the other flying mounts. I don't really like the drakes though, so I wouldn't use em either way.

If you're a mount collector (like me), you should totally use it. Otherwise, sell the damn drake, gold would be more useful for you.

Deleted
    Decided to sell it

PM me if your interested

So this was essentially a disguised advertisement thread?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I say use it. If you have a spectral tiger already, I can only assume you already have a nice stockpile of gold.

The mount looks smexy.

Deleted
    NO , It was not a disguised achivement thread Im about 70/30 , 70 on selling it.

I do Have a spectral tiger however I got that back in BC , and Im pretty low on gold , about 100k over all chars