Worst LFG Experiences

First off I want to say that this isn't a thread bashing LFG. I like it. This is a thread to vent about your worst experiences in a random dungeon group.

I'll start:

So today I decided to level my mage. I queued up for a random dungeon while I was questing and I got Mogu'shan Palace with a level 89 tank. Right before the second boss he hit level 90. The four remaining lower level people all erupted joyously for him! Seconds later he runs through all the remaining trash, pulls the boss, and then drops group. There were no survivors. Except the dungeon mobs. They all lived.

(Sable) that was pretty horrible experience.

Deleted
    The guys on Sunday who threatened to rape me and my family because he ran on and pulled the whole room and died... that was special. I hope he enjoys the break Blizz will give him after I reported it.

Cataclysm, Lost City of the Tol'vir.

http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=5396:422768

Tank and a dps friend of his sneaked by adds on the way to High Prophet Barim.

My first time skipping adds and while trying to hug the wall I fell off the wheelbarrow and pulled adds.

They told me to quit the game because I was so horrible.

*rage*

Last week in LFR I had 17 people who didn't speak English in second wing of SoO. That would have been fine except they didn't seem to know a single thing about the instance and communication was nearly impossible. It was by far the worst LFR I have ever been in to the point where I just got up and left the game, first time in all my years of playing where I just got up and left without taking the time to log out or do anything. It was beyond painful.

This past monday running Underhold(3rd wing of SoO LFR). Took from 12pm - 3:50pm to clear the place. Did it tuesday and it took 45min So many wipes on monday..ugh headache...

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Last week in LFR I had 17 people who didn't speak English in second wing of SoO. That would have been fine except they didn't seem to know a single thing about the instance and communication was nearly impossible. It was by far the worst LFR I have ever been in to the point where I just got up and left the game, first time in all my years of playing where I just got up and left without taking the time to log out or do anything. It was beyond painful.
    Could be worse.

I've been in an LFR where one guy was multiboxing 15 paladins, clearly botting (he was healing, DPSing and solo-tanking.) and doing a poor job overall.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Could be worse.

I've been in an LFR where one guy was multiboxing 15 paladins, clearly botting (he was healing, DPSing and solo-tanking.) and doing a poor job overall.
    Couldn't be any worse than the people who normally run LOLFR.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Could be worse.

I can't imagine a guy who has the ability to multi box (which I realize isn't hard) would be any worse than what's usually filling up LFR. I'd take that over the insane communication barrier that blizzard seems to think is ok in the LFD system. I am in a guild that is in heroic modes so I really only experience it on alts in LFR, so leaving the group isn't too bad but if I had to do it on my main (or felt like I had to) it might kill the game for me. Having people in LFR who aren't too skilled but are willing/able to listen and learn is fine. Having people that you can't even communicate with because of a language barrier is beyond frustrating for both sides and I think is a huge mistake.

I get into a Hour of Twilight dungeon. Tank pulls, 1 dps is afk the other are horrible. I have heroic gear (i.e. more than enough for that dungeon) and yet need to pop all my cds and go nuts on healing as if doing some progression boss. I bitch about the low dps and how I had to go nuts to keep them alive etc. Seconds later I'm back in SW... Rage!

Deleted
    Was probably back in early Cata when people still expected heroic 5 mans to be the same faceroll as in late Wrath. As a tank, got into many groups that simply didn't have enough dps to kill bosses before (soft) enrage. Nothing was more sad than have all three deeps under 5k.

Deleted
    Recently? early Mists, fresh 90 'Lock as Demo back in, what? 5.0? 5.1? anyways my gear was still all quest greens & blues, dunno if I was even hit-capped, I came across an MM Hunter (bearing in mind I play a Hunter, quite well too if I don't say so myself) & this guy. dear LORD. head-to-toe in LFR epics, 4pc Tier 14, sha-touched gem. & he would not stop spamming group-chat with how bad I was, I wasn't doing too bad according to the raiding 'Locks in my guild, I didn't arse-pull or die, but given my gear I was doing ok-ish, he told me at the dungeons' end (Jade Serpent HC if I recall) to re-roll, & I probably will suck at another class so I should just un-sub & uninstall the game.

'Angry' doesn't even begin to describe, I couldn't believe that some LFR-Hero decided to just single me out. How dare another player tell someone to quit doing something they enjoy just because they aren't in purples. I was enraged. However, these days, I learnt to be more tolerant towards players who are new or gearing up, unless you're being an arse-hat, in which case you'll come a cropper with me.
    Last edited by mmoc0f38054b92; 2013-11-21 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Clarity, & stuff