Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    video games and TV shows

but if I can't sleep it's usually because I haven't been active enough during the day

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the time it's just random thoughts that would only come to mind when I'm about to sleep. I swear my brain is just a scumbag sometimes. Other times it will be because I can't wait for something to come out (a video game) or something I'm going to get soon that I really wanted which most of the time it's a video game. Or other times it's because I want to keep playing a video game and I won't get to bed until like 2:00AM-3:00AM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    my thoughts, my cats, stress, watching tv.. if i see a movie, I can not go to sleep untill it's done..

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hate, fear, and the constant pacing.
    You cared enough to post.

Anxiety is what I would assume it is.

Mulholland drive

Watched that movie yesterday and after finishing it I couldn't make any sense of it.
    Looked up an explanation of what I actually just watched today so I can sleep normally.

In the end it is not a movie I would recommend to anyone but I can definitely see why certain people like it so much. It also made me realize how narrow-minded my idea of movies was when I initially watched it. Might watch another movie like this one day. Hopefully I'll understand more of it the first time.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    my blood pressure does it to me, leads me into pointless ponderings of things i can't do anything about which then raises my BP, viscious circle.

Thinking about all the stuff I need to do the next day. /sigh

My thoughts keep me awake at night. I think too much and overthink it. Mostly negative stuff. But then it helps to listen to some music, audio book or have a TV show or something play in the background while I try to sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. I sleep like the dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

There is a large intersection outside of our apartment window. The moving car lights across the wall always make me think someone is sneaking around the room.

Deleted
    So many good options:

Anxiety from stuff I need to do.
    Fear keeps me awake. Regarding my future, mostly.
    My fucking master thesis..

So much stuff, keeps my mind going when it suposed to be quiet!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is something stressful looming over me, that will keep me up all night.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    That feeling that somethings crawling on you and biting you but nothings there >.>
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anxiety from stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Mountain Dew
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Procrastination. Pretty damned annoying. -.-.

Deleted
    Specially the fear that I still have to fulfill any meaning thing in this life

10+ Year Old Account
    Fear about my future and my pathetic life

Deleted
    My work, nightshift is calling!