Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    There is a special place in hell for people like you. :c

OT: Moving out of the light on Sha of Fear when he's about to thrash. ;D
    And I thought I was a scumbag for moving out each time he was about to banish people to the platforms. The other tank would have around 5 sec on the main platform each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    And I thought I was a scumbag for moving out each time he was about to banish people to the platforms. The other tank would have around 5 sec on the main platform each time.
    I obviously do that too.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Haha hilarious.
    Using Magic Banana on the main tank when he's about to pull (best done on vicious trash like the bats on thok/tortos). Now watch the turret-dps kill themselves.
    Not sure if this was already posted, but using it on Heroic Thok farm when he has like 4 stacks already.

Way, way, way better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Pretty sure those things just make you guys scumbags.
    I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.
    I've played balance for five years.
    Current main.
    I'm a qt irl.
    Nelfs are cuter than trolls, regardless of OP racials.
    Facts.

Waiting in front of the eye of eternity raid entrance, queue up for the first part of dragon soul raid finder. Right after you kill the 3rd boss port out of dungeon, enter the eye of eternity, mass summon, pull malygos.
    Here's my mage vs stuff youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJackstar123?feature=mhee

LFR Spirit Kings in Heroic gear. If only they gave honor...

We used to have a priest who loved to lifegrip people back to the top of the BWD elevator, and watch them fall to their dooms. I was playing my mage at that point; I got back at him by slowfalling him when he finally decided to take the elevator himself, and the whole raid laughed when he floated slowly to his lava-toasted doom while he tried to figure out how to click off the buff.

I loved the trash design of that raid.

Iron Council Steelbreaker last gives the tank a debuff in which he explodes after 30 seconds and does a lot of damage (1 shot level at level 80) and then dies. Since Steelbreakers corpse is quite big, you just don't move when you kill the boss (you might have 5 odd seconds left), watch the whole raid run to see what the loot is, and well, you can work the rest out. Even now the debuff doesn't disappear when you kill him, so you inevitably die, which is a pain for when I go and solo him (but I guess that's just karma isn't it).

Also way back in TBC it was Brewfest, and they had just introduced the mole machine. Some muppet decided to put one up in the middle of a wave 7 trash AoE in Mount Hyjal, and about half the raid clicked it and got ported to BRD. I was raid leading at the time and that was one of the few times I really blew some steam off in raids. Looking back at it now though it was kind of funny.

Also going back even further (not really raid related though), as a mage in Alterac Valley, just before the battle starts, open a portal to somewhere (preferably somewhere remote like Exodar), and ask people to click to help summon or click for food. Sit there and watch how at least 10-20 people will suddenly leave the battleground.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    We used to have a priest who loved to lifegrip people back to the top of the BWD elevator, and watch them fall to their dooms. I was playing my mage at that point; I got back at him by slowfalling him when he finally decided to take the elevator himself, and the whole raid laughed when he floated slowly to his lava-toasted doom while he tried to figure out how to click off the buff.
    I lost track of the number of times I've seen engineers miss the elevator and jump anyway, only to realize half a second too late that they're parachuting into Nefarian. The anguish on voice chat when they realize that they have a choice between removing the buff and falling to their death or continuing to glide and landing on an angry dragon was priceless. It was an evil twist on the classic "elevator boss".
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Shavokqt View Post
    Not sure if this was already posted, but using it on Heroic Thok farm when he has like 4 stacks already.

Way, way, way better.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.
    Why? Because I dont like to waste peoples valuable time?

I did this totally by accident but I put my tricks of the trade on a warlock by mistake and started clearing some trash. Our combined threat was too much for the tank so the trash went over to the warlock, one shot him and then went back to the tank. It was very cruel but also pretty funny. I never did tell him what happened.

This tier's best raid experience has to have been the night after we realized that Blizzard kept track of how many deaths everyone had had to snails, and the only person who hadn't snailderped even once was our hunter. We wiped the raid twice trying to get him killed by snails, and he foiled us by aggroing spiders and dying to them instead. Finally, a combined chain of 3 lifegrips and a deathgrip did him in. And we all died again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Popping Revival during the Sha of Pride adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Why? Because I dont like to waste peoples valuable time?
    Hey you're in Arocard's guild.

valuable time
    lol

wasting time is what raiding is about
    I've played balance for five years.
    Current main.
    I'm a qt irl.
    Nelfs are cuter than trolls, regardless of OP racials.
    Facts.

Quote Originally Posted by dkomposer View Post
    trolling lfr as tank that knows all fights and could easily carry group, discuss!
    The best raid experience that WoW has to offer is the one where everyone shows up on time prepared and ready to go does their job completes each boss in a timely manner and moves on to the next boss within the allotted time frame of the raid.

In other words any raid with competent players.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    HoP and Salvation to tanks, or taunting mobs that are doing a cleave attack so they will face to the raid.

Best raid experience? Go back in time 6 years, then play the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Gripping slimes on shamans straight into the melee with GG ;D
    You are evil