Red face What's my bottleneck?

Hey, guys! Been a bit of a lurker, but decided I'd go ahead and make an account to ask your opinions on my rig. I play a lot of MMOs and RPGs in general and I don't get the performance I would like. My rig is completely home built and admittedly old at this point. I upgrade bits and pieces as I can afford to. Since I'm on such a tight budget, I wanted to see what you guys thought my biggest dead weight was and if you have any affordable suggestions for replacement. Specs as follows:

CPU - AMD Athlon II X2 270 3.4
    RAM - 8192 (DDR3)
    GPU: GeForce GT430 2513 MB

Any input would be appreciated!

Deleted
    All of it, sadly.

Exactly how tight is the budget? To the nearest 10 dollars/euros/pounds (whatever you use).
    Which power supply is in the computer?

The processor is definitely holding you back, but probably not as much as the graphics card. The whole thing is due for an over-haul, unfortunately :/

well at your point i would live with it till i can afford a completely new PC because with those 3 parts if you use all your money on something now that piece is outdated when you get something new again. and the shittier parts will render the new ones useless.

I'm not looking to build a beast that gets 60+ FPS in the newest games. 30+ would be perfectly acceptable for me. I would put my budget around 150. And even that will take me months to acquire. Sadly, if I 'save up' to rebuild the computer entirely, it will never happen. Self-employed starving artist and all that.
    Where could I throw 150 bucks at it to make the biggest gaming performance increase? My power supply is 500w.

Deleted
    What the model/brand of the PSU? (you should be able to see the specs on the side of it if you don't know.

150 bucks is what, US?

10+ Year Old Account
    A cheap i3 combo I would get first ($170 range), and then a ~$100 video card, probably, later on.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i3-4330 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor ($119.99 @ NCIX US)
    Motherboard: Asus H81M-K Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($46.98 @ Newegg)
    Total: $166.97
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-11-27 16:37 EST-0500)