Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You're not really being "loyal" to a company if you're just paying for a service they currently have a monopoly on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    Don't they do that already? I though there is small discount for subbing by multiple months.
    Just a small discount so small that you won't notice. People that play the version 1 have Legacy discount also.

Subbing for the first month you get a free recustomisation (you can use it whenever you want) and a pet
    2 month you get a pet and a set of swim suit
    3 months you get a pet and a mount

Then nothing for a while, but they are bringing out a Behemoth mount which they already said will be Veteran reward (sub time), so will see what the criteria is.

Deleted
    I have to disagree with the posts that say "If blizz gives you a pet, people QQ about no mount", because you can't speak for everyone when you say that 'people' are complaining. I for one and so for some loyalty rewards. Blizzard should be trying to keep current players in, so far they try real hard to get players back in which is great, but what about the people who stuck with you through thick and thin?

I think loyalty is established already, due to every other MMO being terrible. Maybe if they had some real competition they'd have incentives to maintain their lead.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Why doesn't WoW have any and why do you think we should or should not have some.

In times like these where the sub numbers are dropping as fast as the temperature right now and every active subscriber is crucial I think Blizzard should give some incentive to the players who are quickly losing interest in the same old same old.
    Blizzard does offer loyalty rewards. They loyally provide semi uninterrupted service for the entire amount of time your 15 dollars contracts them to.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

They used to do that every year for Ultima Online. The longer you played, the better the reward.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's usually something F2P MMORPGs do
    If I remember Rift did this before going F2P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    I think loyalty is established already, due to every other MMO being terrible. Maybe if they had some real competition they'd have incentives to maintain their lead.
    This is pretty much it. Why offer rewards when 98% of your competition is shit?

I'd like to see them rewarding old players instead of giving mounts to new people you recruit.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm dying for another annual pass mount!

I'd honestly like to see some form of Loyalty rewards as well but lets be honest Blizzard doesn't need to have them when they hold the MMORPG market firmly in hand
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Loyalty rewards are for free to play games as an incentive to spend money. Blizzard gives you access to everything in the game for a flat fee. I'd say that's pretty good.

If they do have one, great. If not, meh that's fine.

Should they have one? Maybe. Good for them if they do, good for them if they don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whales96 View Post
    You're not really being "loyal" to a company if you're just paying for a service they currently have a monopoly on.
    Loyalty is loyalty. By faith, by honor, by gold, by blood.

There's no different. There's no special meaning. There's nothing to "see". It's blinding.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

I don't agree with "QQ we should get something".

However I'm totally okay with them giving out a mount or pet or something for being subbed 2 years plus or whatever. With more for every extra year. Would be free goodies for me and probably a good move for them as well.

I kind of assumed they'd be doing those Annual Pass things every year and I'm kind of disappointed that so far it's been a once off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whales96 View Post
    They don't have a monopoly on MMOs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey thanks for tossing that rez to my thread! xD

You stay loyal because no other game is worth the majority of your gaming time. If it was, that is where you would spend it.

You don't deserve anything, nobody is special because they continue to play.

It's just another reason to piss off newer and more annoyingly sensitive players.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice to receive something like one free name change or character server transfer after X number of consecutive years played, however I dont think exclusive mounts or pets are really something that should be given out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    Would never work with the entitlement in todays "community". Whatever they would do to reward long subscribed players, would trigger massive QQ by the people left out.
    Agree totally. Plus, the best loyalty award is after all these years, I am my 8th year now, the sub has never risen despite the details that all other prices have gone up. They never pass that on to the players.