Most fun zones to level in?

I just started an orc shaman & I want to know the most fun zones to level in after the changes cataclysm brought. I haven't leveled a character from scratch at all since cataclysm was released, so I didn't experience any of the changes. Which are the most fun zones to level in? Obviously right now I'm in the orc starter, but would like some guidance on what to hit after, until outlands

Great Kamildor Zones:
    Azshara
    Stonetalon Mountains
    Desolace
    Thousand Needles
    Silithus

Zones to avoid:
    Felwood (Unless you wanna do a long quest chain for Furbolg disguise potion)
    Feralas
    Ungoro Crater

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillsbrad is awesome, Stonetalon, Azshara, the Plaguelands, Blasted Lands, Thousand Needles.

Lots of great zones.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Well since you're an Orc you may want to stick to Orc-themed zones, but for my money the best questing experience is the Forsaken one - Tirisfal, Silverpine (possibly my favourite), Hillsbrad. WPL and EPL, Badlands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Great Kamildor Zones:
    Azshara
    Stonetalon Mountains
    Desolace
    Thousand Needles
    Silithus

Zones to avoid:
    Felwood (Unless you wanna do a long quest chain for Furbolg disguise potion)
    Feralas
    Ungoro Crater
    You're not putting Silithus in the avoid category? It's basically unchanged from its shocking state pre-Cata.

Ungoro is pretty cool now IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Hillsbrad is great, Azshara is fun the first time, the plaguelands are neat if you wat a lore-shot. Badlands for sure too. Hard to go wrong, just roll the dice.

Once you get to the appropriate lvl, 38 to 40 ish, Thousand Needles. I loved that place, and you get a boat of your own.

Deleted
    Kalimdor
    - Azshara
    - Stonetalon
    - Southern Barrens
    - Thousand Needles
    - Winterspring

Eastern Kingdoms
    - Silverpine
    - Hillsbrad
    - Both plaguelands
    - Badlands
    - Both Stranglethorn Vales

Avoid at all costs:
    - Silithus
    - Tanaris if you are on a pvp server
    - Burning Steppes
    - Arathi Highlands (nothing has changed)
    - Felwood

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    I just started an orc shaman & I want to know the most fun zones to level in after the changes cataclysm brought. I haven't leveled a character from scratch at all since cataclysm was released, so I didn't experience any of the changes. Which are the most fun zones to level in? Obviously right now I'm in the orc starter, but would like some guidance on what to hit after, until outlands
    If you are horde, the absolute best, most fun awesome place to level is Silverpine Forest->Hillsbrad Foothills. The whole Hillsbrad zone is some of the, if not the best questing blizzard has ever made. And the story in Silverpine is pretty damn awesome as well. I think you need to be like level 11 or 12 or so to go there, so hop on a boat and head on over there at level 12, and play through those 2 zones. The plaguelands (both east and west) also has some awesome stories and quests as well. I'd skip hinterlands and arathi highlands though - if you aren't high enough for western plaguelands after doing hillsbrad, just grind a few dungeons until you are eligible for it.

Deleted
    Duskwood, my all-time favourite zone <3

fuck the haters. vashjir is the best zone since nagrand.
    if you choose to level in hyjal, youre missing out.

Thousand Needles was good, start at the Feralas end
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    Just don't go to Feralas
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

Deleted
    Horde side recommendations based on how fun the quests were and/or how interesting the lore was.

Recommend highly:
    Azshara : Great goblin techy stuff
    Badlands : Fun quests and some great lore (Wrathion's origin for one)
    Silverpine Forest : Awesome Forsaken/Worgen lore
    Hillsbrad Foothills : Continuation of Silverpine, plus some really great quests
    Thousand Needles : The boat mechanic is awesome

Also recommend:
    Western and Eastern Plaguelands
    Cape of Stranglethorn and Northern Stranglethorn
    Un'goro Crater
    Southern Barrens

Avoid:
    Arathi Highlands
    Hinterlands
    Silithus
    Winterspring