Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    I'm still wondering what is this money they are making with heirlooms.
    Supposedly there's a huge amount of people who pay money to transfer characters for the sole purpose of moving heirlooms to different realms.

I really can't imagine there being enough people doing that on a regular basis to matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    "Oh noes! Blizzard did something that makes our lives easier! I better complain about this!" (Also sarcastic)
    Yeah, they get this a lot. People complained about Blizzard selling pets, mounts, and awesome looking gear in-game.

Today I've heard their store almost kaput a couple of times. Sounds to me that people are (God forbid) ENJOYING stuff Blizzard makes. :P

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Supposedly there's a huge amount of people who pay money to transfer characters for the sole purpose of moving heirlooms to different realms.

I really can't imagine there being enough people doing that on a regular basis to matter.
    Actually, my wife and I have done it more than once on both of our accounts. We'd move a low level alt with all the heirlooms if we wanted to start from scratch, or a main we desired to with all the heirlooms otherwise. What always sucked about this, is when you have 30+ heirlooms and you miss one somewhere. At one point, I did have every heirloom available, and I missed the agi mail shoulders in a move.

I believe they are putting in the x-realm mailing before people bitch about enchants ... some don't have them or don't care, but others have some relatively expensive enchants (agi ones I believe were always quite expensive because hard to attain mats [wind essence?]).

I think it is great they implemented both; but I can understand the sour taste for some after years of saying 'we can't do it' to magically doing it (in a vacuum, ignoring the realm mergers).

wish I could refund a couple duplicates I have before this goes through in WoD