Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Blazing Blow has a 1.5 cast time (1.0 sec with Eternal Kiln active), that is way too fast for the common peasants in WoW. It is also faster than nearly all raid boss abilities in normal modes. Are you really surprised they're dieing left and right? Timeless isle just isn't meant for the LFR heroes.
    In cataclysm and earlier a lot of boss abilities were that fast. Even on normal mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    In cataclysm and earlier a lot of boss abilities were that fast. Even on normal mode.
    In this video you can clearly see that the snakes have a 3 second cast timer on their uber oh my god it hurts it hurts ability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7dNY...ature=youtu.be
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    In this video you can clearly see that the snakes have a 3 second cast timer on their uber oh my god it hurts it hurts ability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7dNY...ature=youtu.be
    erm... ok?

Huge Fang is % damage for a start. 25% as I recall and 30% from the rare. This means you can take 4 if you heal *at all*. I believe any class can reasonably take 6 before some start struggling.

Not sure how this is relevant to what I said though, casts such as maloriak's were 1 second pre-nerf (cataclysm bosses)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Some issues with this:
    a crit is 200% damage, minimum. I believe this is true for all specs now? Definitely for melee. This should on average be a 25~% damage increase by itself assuming all damage sources can crit. It'll probably be a *little* lower in reality but not massively so.
    haste also affects your attack speed (and may affect your dot ticks, I have no idea about that for ret) - this is the MAIN benefit of haste for most melee classes. Don't ignore it.
    I'm not sure how much mastery you're rocking but I'll use a guildie (hes at 42.16% so with buff 67.16%) - this is effectively a 10%~ damage increase?

All in all doing 150% of your damage because of Chi'ji is a lowball estimate here, and yu'lon is not going to match up. If you like yu'lon because it gives you extra health that's fine - but it seems ridiculous to ignore all the damage benefits of chi'ji, claim its weaker, and then use the killing of a random mob on two occasions as your measurement.
    25% crit just increases ur crit chance, NOT its damage. 20% stats, increases my attack power, 20% stats, adds like 5.2k agi on me. so that grants me 10k more attackpower, which empowers all my damage, me and pet included. it also increases my crit chance by at least 6% with added damage ur crits also hit harder

erm... ok?

Huge Fang is % damage for a start. 25% as I recall and 30% from the rare. This means you can take 4 if you heal *at all*. I believe any class can reasonably take 6 before some start struggling.

Not sure how this is relevant to what I said though, casts such as maloriak's were 1 second pre-nerf (cataclysm bosses)
    that is why i show up to six of them in my videos and notice just how little healing i am actually doing. easy peasey.

God you people.

Newsflash: you don't have to say everything in the game is easy to protect your e-peens. Timeless Isle is clearly more challenging than anything else. Don't come here saying you used a rogue/dk/ranged with 5 buffs and call it easy. Go play a 450 ilvl arms warrior on TI and get back to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes its difficulty, but nothing is required. Nullyfing it, i'm sure most people hit once and than just tag along for the ride.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    God you people.

Newsflash: you don't have to say everything in the game is easy to protect your e-peens. Timeless Isle is clearly more challenging than anything else. Don't come here saying you used a rogue/dk/ranged with 5 buffs and call it easy. Go play a 450 ilvl arms warrior on TI and get back to me.

why would I roll a crunchy dps class when i can go in tank and own house? if you CHOOSE to play a derpy class prepare to be derp smacked.

Deleted
    To be honest this "Boreness Island" is the worst content patch in the last years.

I don't know why , maybe the mechanics , but I really hope they will stop doing something like this in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitiz View Post
    I signed up to mmo-champion after about 5 years of reading daily to respond to this thread.

Timeless Isle is the most difficult outside content current available in wow. That is a fact.

You can go to any other zone in the game at current gear level and pull about 10 to 20 mobs and aoe them all down and come out at full HP.

Timeless Isles you can't.

That means it is more difficult. The End.

..and if for some reason I am missing something. What equals difficulty in the eyes of those saying it isn't? I am at a loss as to how anyone can say that this isn't the most difficult solo outdoor content in WoW. Which is what the OP was referring to.

Sure, I can solo it fine on my 548 Warrior. but is is still more DIFFICULT than anywhere else I can go in WoW right now.

Their egos are in the way. That or they straight up don't know what they're saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    To be honest this "Boreness Island" is the worst content patch in the last years.

I don't know why , maybe the mechanics , but I really hope they will stop doing something like this in the future.
    So what would you prefer? More meaningless daily grinds? Everyone loves those...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    why would I roll a crunchy dps class when i can go in tank and own house? if you CHOOSE to play a derpy class prepare to be derp smacked.
    That's a Fotm'ers attitude. Why would you play the easiest classes in the game? If you CHOOSE to play an OP spec then prepare to be bored.

Deleted
    So what would you prefer? More meaningless daily grinds? Everyone loves those...
    Let the jump-and-run and Platforming mechanics in MARIO and Sega-games.
    They are worst then any daily grind.

God you people.

It's like talking to a wall, there's really no point to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice to have some challenge, BUT as a melee Cinderfall is kinda badly placed, im fine with his dmg if he had been moved to a more open place
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Their egos are in the way. That or they straight up don't know what they're saying.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That's a Fotm'ers attitude. Why would you play the easiest classes in the game? If you CHOOSE to play an OP spec then prepare to be bored.
    as previously stated in many posts I have at least one 90 of each class and ALL of them that were leveled late in the expansion hit hello kitty timeless island at level 87.

my warrior TANK started at 86. drink some booze, drop the mobs levels. good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    It was so refreshing to actually get killed for a change and having to actually use abilities on my class that people never seem to use anywhere else is fantastic.

I love interrupting, stunning, trapping, and other nonsense just so I can kill a few guys or survive. Its an awesome feeling that I have to actually use my mind and most of my abilities on my class to survive, just like the old days.

Note: There is challenge in the game in other places (heroic raids, or normals etc.), but I haven't been able to do them, really enjoying some content I can actually do on my own time that makes me think. I'm really glad the basis of Timeless isle is the future of questing and I hope it still retains the challenge.

EDIT: EDIT: EDIT:

See the title? It says I enjoyed something!! "wow!" "such amazing" "so awesome" I'm not sure if the thread will feel that way once you read the responses. Enter if you dare.

I had a good time, expressed my enjoyment and everyone just insulted me and/or bashed me for thinking it was difficult. My mistake, I won't post something I enjoy on WoW ever again. Such a toxic community.

Stay classy my friends.
    It would be decent place if they removed all the 496 epics from there -.- Still lame island without any good purpose but getting free purple shit

erm... ok?

not quite, it does not break my blood dk's blood shield, i can actually tank 2 of them at once without requiring a cooldown.

Cuz opening chests for free epics is hard.
    Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    not quite, it does not break my blood dk's blood shield, i can actually tank 2 of them at once without requiring a cooldown.

If I remember it correctly it is 25% of the MOBS base health not yours. Either way i have done up to six. cannot do more because at that point i have one dead before I gather up the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Cuz opening chests for free epics is hard.
    Sigh.

I feel bad for you if that's all you got out of the island.

IDK why so many people even play this when they don't seem to try to enjoy it. Do you know what the point of RPGs are?

The only problem with the Timeless Isle is that it's not bigger.

I feel bad for you if that's all you got out of the island.

IDK why so many people even play this when they don't seem to try to enjoy it.
    I enjoy easy content just like the next person. Next video will be.......... pulling the entire lower plateau of yanguel and soloing them.