Will the Brew pup ever drop in price?

Don't feel like paying 2 months worth of subscription for the dog and an ugly ass mount, are these guys crazy? An entire expansion costs 45$, and it's equal to 20000x more effort, and no I don't care about charity. They should make this pay what you want, minimum 1$ or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not buy the pet alone? It's like what? £7 or £8?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Or, alternatively, $10.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

As others have mentioned just buy the pup on it's own!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballantines View Post
    Don't feel like paying 2 months worth of subscription for the dog and an ugly ass mount, are these guys crazy? An entire expansion costs 45$, and it's equal to 20000x more effort, and no I don't care about charity. They should make this pay what you want, minimum 1$ or something.
    If they are so ugly why do you care what the price is? Why would you pay anything at all for something you yourself has said is ugly? Mods need to start swinging the banhammer hard on these kinds of posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    If they are so ugly why do you care what the price is? Why would you pay anything at all for something you yourself has said is ugly? Mods need to start swinging the banhammer hard on these kinds of posts.
    Because buying these will help him acquire achievements more efficiently. Also, it's fine he's allowed an opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballantines View Post
    Quick! Someone call the WAAAAHmbulance!

But seriously, just buy the dog separate for $10 or stop complaining about something that doesn't even effect you.

Also, this just in, Blizzard is a company trying to make money!

/sarcasm off

"Will it ever drop in price" he asks about 1 day after it's announced to be on sale

Seriously, though, I think all the pets have been sitting at that 10€/$ price for ever. They do have half-price sales now and then.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Pets are always $10 bucks in the US store.

Every once in awhile they run one on sale for a limited time, usually $5. But it's generally quite a long time after it first comes out.

Just buy the pet alone. That way Blizzard makes only 5$ and the fundraiser earns 5$. They still give the same amount of the proceeds to charity if you buy the bundle, but get 25$ out of it instead of just 5$.

So yea. buy the pup. he's cute, and not ruined by polygon-less tails and the ugliest head wear ever created

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it is kinda slack that all of it isn't going to charity. I would be happy to pay 30 bucks for both of them then. Or give us sliders like the humble bundle.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-11-22 at 05:10 AM.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I find it is kinda slack that all of it isn't going to charity. I would be happy to pay 30 bucks for both of them then. Or give us sliders like the humble bundle.
    You're in luck, then, because it is $30 for both.

Or did you mean each? :P
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    You're in luck, then, because it is $30 for both.

Or did you mean each? :P
    I think he meant he would be happy to pay 30 bucks for them if all 30 dollars went to charity.