Given the amount of work needed to make a playable demo, it's actually in our interest that it's the same version.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Given the amount of work needed to make a playable demo, it's actually in our interest that it's the same version.
    I don't actually think it was a demo per se; based on what I saw/heard, it was a closed PTR release. Most likely there won't be anything new added to it, but it's possible it's a later release.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

That's more exposure and a big venue. I think they're pretty confident in the game a this point if they keep saying, "Yeah, look! Play! There's a lot of polish already done. You can't enter zone X and Y, but that's not because they're not done...but because we want to save content for later. *Wink*"

Beta release December 25th! Merry-aru Christmas-aru.

Deleted
    I wonder if they will do like they did with the D3 beta at dreamhack one year. They had one computer for it at knee level without a chair. Yeah, good times.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something tells me it'll be the same stuff as Blizzcon, but in a much more finished and polished state.

Probably going along with an announcement of the Beta Date.

Also might have the Female Gnome model implemented, as that looked all but done at Blizzcon.
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2013-11-21 at 03:16 PM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Well iirc WoW was the #1 played game last DH so its nice that they will demo next exp there

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I don't actually think it was a demo per se; based on what I saw/heard, it was a closed PTR release. Most likely there won't be anything new added to it, but it's possible it's a later release.
    Keep in mind that even those usually trail weeks behind the current dev version. These things take a lot of time.