Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could we put this matter to rest now? Frontpage blue even confirms that

USING OQUEUE IS NOT A VIOLATION OF TERMS AND DEVS THEMSELVES USE OQ

'nuff said.

Front page, Blue Posts:

We're not trying to "kill oQueue"; in fact, a lot of us use it ourselves.

Using oQueue does not violate the terms of service, no.

Many people infracted because OP started this thread with knowingly wild claims, many others uninstalled the addon due to these claims. Is it possible to finally be done with this thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Front page, Blue Posts:

We're not trying to "kill oQueue"; in fact, a lot of us use it ourselves.

Using oQueue does not violate the terms of service, no.

Many people infracted because OP started this thread with knowingly wild claims, many others uninstalled the addon due to these claims. Is it possible to finally be done with this thread?
    I read that thread!

I agree. A lock would be nice, since we have confirmation from Blizzard in the forums, that some of their staff also uses OQueue.

Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    Would be nice if OP had something to say now that blues said it's not bannable...
    Blizzard has made some honest mistakes with bans in the past. However, I'm more inclined to believe the OP would have updated here after enough people seeing the thread where we had a blue clearly state using OQueue doesn't violate ToS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

I have this addon but i never actually downloaded it, wtf? I update my status with 'OQ' all the time apparently, does that mean I have it? I've never downloaded it, I don't even know what it does - getting a little worried now lol.

blueposters use it.

/endthread
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    I have this addon but i never actually downloaded it, wtf? I update my status with 'OQ' all the time apparently, does that mean I have it? I've never downloaded it, I don't even know what it does - getting a little worried now lol.
    The only way for it to be installed, is that you installed it... Im not sure what your getting at here but if its in your WoW folder, then you installed it...

Since there are many OQ fanboys in here, can you please tell the devs of this addon to do something with multiple accounts under the same battle.net account? You use OQ in one account and other accounts get spammed as f@@@@ with bnet whispers since there is no addon to filter/consume this. And saying "run OQ in every account is not a solution". Thanks. (being a fanboy means responsibilities as well, not just have the "right" to call others trolls).
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Since there are many OQ fanboys in here, can you please tell the devs of this addon to do something with multiple accounts under the same battle.net account? You use OQ in one account and other accounts get spammed as f@@@@ with bnet whispers since there is no addon to filter/consume this. And saying "run OQ in every account is not a solution". Thanks. (being a fanboy means responsibilities as well, not just have the "right" to call others trolls).
    Just delete your "OQ" Broadcast..

Didnt read the whole thread but didnt a bluepost state that they are using OQ themself? It was somewhat recently too, should still be on the front page.

Edit: "A lot of players are drawing parallels between our new Group Finder and the oQueue addon, and that's a perfectly valid comparison. We've been thrilled to see how people have taken to oQueue for finding organized groups, especially in 5.4, and feel that's the sort of thing that the game really should be providing to all players. We're not trying to "kill oQueue"; in fact, a lot of us use it ourselves. We just think that cross-realm group finding should really be part of the core game."

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...of-oqueue-542/

Second post second to last sentence.

and then what Stravs said.
    Last edited by Berph; 2013-12-11 at 02:50 PM.

Deleted
    I reckon that Blizzard removes add-ons that they disapprove of -- especially seeing as oQueue is a very popular add-on recently. With that said though, it might have a feature that trickers Blizzards security system.

- Rift

Lore:We've been thrilled to see how people have taken to oQueue for finding organized groups, especially in 5.4, and feel that's the sort of thing that the game really should be providing to all players. We're not trying to "kill oQueue"; in fact, a lot of us use it ourselves.
    This is a quote from Lore, a blue, taken from the official forums. I am sure if OQ was in fact considered a bot program Blizz employees wouldn't use it.

Source:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...ge=11#new-post Post # 216, posted 12/5/13

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftmind View Post
    I reckon that Blizzard removes add-ons that they disapprove of -- especially seeing as oQueue is a very popular add-on recently. With that said though, it might have a feature that trickers Blizzards security system.

- Rift
    It doesn't, Blizz employees use it themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.