Challenge mode gold groups

Seriously can't find a way to get these done on my server. I don't have any friends left in game and my guild sucks, I can't commit time to raid anymore specially with everyone raiding on Tuesday when I play hockey all the time so don't meet that many wow player.

I know I could pull my weight in them, just a quick matter of reading and learning them.

Can't buy a group with gold since I don't have that much gold being a casual nowadays. I could buy the gold for it with cash but that'd be pricey and against the rules and could get me banned in the long run.

I would really like the set for my rogue, anyone got an idea how I could pull it off? Maybe I'm just supposed to forget about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try openraid.eu or openraid.us (depending on your region). There are groups for Challenge Modes to which you can sign up for.

Deleted
    That question was asked several times in that forums and all over the internetz; you'd have had your answer quicker with google than starting another thread.
    Anyway, the answer is OpenRaid (either chat or events); if people don't take you with them as rogues are not the perfect class and you lack experience, start your own events with other beginners.

I haven't found any either, most things on OpenRaid want you to have 9/9 or otherwise they figure it's a carry and will want you to pay insane amounts of gold for it. That doesn't help but I certainly sympathize with you.

Make your own group.

Watch gold run videos, learn exactly what people need to be doing and when for each dungeon. Make a high-quality post in every relevant place looking for people. Include lots of info so people will know you are capable of leading them through CMs. Make a decent group. Do the dungeons.

It's not the easiest way but if you have no friends or guildies, won't pay gold, and no-one on Openraid will carry you, this is your best option.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yup, openraid.eu is your best bet, advertise in trade and form your own group. It's an old concept but thats how we did hard heroics back in the day =P. Honestly they're a matter of practice anyway. Nobody one-shots the gold runs unless they've done them multiple times anyway so it will come down to getting a few people with raid gear with sockets and running them a few times. If you desperately need a healer, I did enjoy them so give me a /w and I could redo them.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Yup, openraid.eu is your best bet, advertise in trade and form your own group. It's an old concept but thats how we did hard heroics back in the day =P. Honestly they're a matter of practice anyway. Nobody one-shots the gold runs unless they've done them multiple times anyway so it will come down to getting a few people with raid gear with sockets and running them a few times. If you desperately need a healer, I did enjoy them so give me a /w and I could redo them.
    Thanks for the offer but I don't believe I will be able to gather enough time to lead one. Finding 4 people for something hard just doesn't happen. people are either nice perseverant baddies or assholes good players that quit on the first wipe and goes fuck this shit I'll hit nagrand.

I will look into open raid... not holding my breath. Thought people liked rogue for mass stealth... I'm guessing having the proven dps doesn't help with anything does it?