Arator the Redeemer

Do you think he may play a role in this expansion? We've heard about how we'll get to see some paladin lore, especially in terms of blood knights and vindicators, so do you think he may possibly play some sort of role for either draenei or blood elves?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Do you think he may play a role in this expansion? We've heard about how we'll get to see some paladin lore, especially in terms of blood knights and vindicators, so do you think he may possibly play some sort of role for either draenei or blood elves?
    Last I heard, he's chilling in Honor Hold two continents away. I doubt Blizzard will remember him.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

10+ Year Old Account
    His alliance so he will not be helping the Blood Knights and his not a space goat so he will not be helping the vindicators. I am going with they will forget about him untill his parents come back.

I am just happy to get some Lady Liadrin story. One of the coolest character in wow imo.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-11-22 at 05:15 AM.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    His alliance so he will not be helping the Blood Knights and his not a space goat so he will not be helping the vindicators. I am going with they will forget about him untill his parents come back.

I am just happy to get some Lady Illidari story. One of the coolest character in wow imo.
    Who? :| Liadrin?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Who? :| Liadrin?
    ah yes that one..

Thanks auto correct!
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post

I am just happy to get some Lady Liadrin story. One of the coolest character in wow imo.
    For some reason, I thought the Blood Knights, or at least a part of them, became 'neutral' after the Sunwell incident, with them only remaining in SMC for 'game reasons'. Though if that's the case, it's mostly implied, and not confirmed, so it's likely I'm wrong in assuming that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post
    For some reason, I thought the Blood Knights, or at least a part of them, became 'neutral' after the Sunwell incident, with them only remaining in SMC for 'game reasons'. Though if that's the case, it's mostly implied, and not confirmed, so it's likely I'm wrong in assuming that.
    I wouldn't say being part of the invasion of Theramore was neutral lol. They are only neutral when it comes to the Naruu and the Shattered Sun Offensive. Besides that they have been fighting in the horde armies all of the 4th war.
    Aye mate

He's the child of Alleria and Turalyon.

In other words, hell no, I don't expect them to do anything with him whatsoever.

Honestly, I think the Alliance side of this expansion is going to be pretty heavily draenei, draenei, and more draenei. Making up for every expansion ignoring them since their introduction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    He's the child of Alleria and Turalyon.

In other words, hell no, I don't expect them to do anything with him whatsoever.

Honestly, I think the Alliance side of this expansion is going to be pretty heavily draenei, draenei, and more draenei. Making up for every expansion ignoring them since their introduction.
    Even when both of them come back they will somehow forget they even have a kid.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Use him as a weapon against his parents and you'll know where this is going. His aunt will kill him and raise into undeath. Will probably be given a somewhat high position of authority due to him being her nephew.