Prot DPS - WoL Inside

Hello People.

I have recently returned to the game after a large gap. I have been spending my time in the limited raids i have had in SoO (6 raids) concentraiting on tactics and surviving.

On the last few raids the Guild Master has been mentioning my DPS. Now Its only a snide joke as im under the Warrior tank (Some fights considerably), I feel I have a decent grasp of the rotation and I am using CLCinfo to help with buttom mashing.

Can the well respected and knowledgable group that is the MMO comunity give me some advise?

WoL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/172056/
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c3%adly/simple
    EU-Aggramar / Eíly

Im open to advise on Glyphs, Rotation, Judge to CS Ratio, anything to tips & qwerks to help me shoot up the meter.

Any further information, please ask.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,

c|_| <-- This is my care cup, as you can see, its empty!

Never use Battle Healer Glyph.

Final Wrath should be used on every fight.
    Focused Shield on every single target fight.
    Alabaster Shield as the third glyph(keep this if aoe fight and drop focused shield)

WoG Glyph has its uses(maybe more so with 4 set or stuff like soloing blood rage)

Your active time is quite low on some fights. Looking at Iron J. No reason to not be at least 95%(accounting for jumping on mines if you do)

Paladin is 100% gonna be under a Warrior tank in DPS if both are equally skilled in maxing dps. Warriors are just better with the changes they got this tier going from basically the worst DPS tank to the best, but that is not to say you can't do quite good numbers. It just requires you to abuse what your class can do. That is tanking longer/more debuffs than others(with your other tank keeping vengeance up by quick taunting/intervening since you have a warrior tank).

Sacred Shield isn't really that good anymore(this isn't a dps thing) EF is just that much better with how the fights work out in SoO.

I also noticed(lets look at thok)

You cast 26 Shield of the Righteous and 3 WoG. That is 87 Holy Power. Yet you gained 149 Holy Power. You are just not spending your Holy Power. If you hit 5 you should be Shield of the Righteous(unless you know in like 1-2 second you really need a double shield which is basically never)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing else really to say that Jello hasn't. The crux of it is you're simply not hitting your buttons enough. If you're one of those people that isn't mashing their button ready for it to come off GCD then become one, people who wait for the GCD to finish then try to hit the spell once always fall behind. If you aren't mashing the next button at the same speed you'd press a load on your keyboard when typing, you're doing it wrong as those little delays add up.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    I also noticed(lets look at thok)

You cast 26 Shield of the Righteous and 3 WoG. That is 87 Holy Power. Yet you gained 149 Holy Power. You are just not spending your Holy Power. If you hit 5 you should be Shield of the Righteous(unless you know in like 1-2 second you really need a double shield which is basically never)
    He cast 40 SotR on Thok. He had 26 SotR buffs, but 40 casts. Remember that the buff duration can be extended with another SotR.

With those 40 SotR and 3 WoG, there's still wasted holy power though. Some could be left unspent when combat ends, but still at least 15-20 unused.