Poll: What kind of Healer-Class are you?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What kind of Healer-Class are you? And what is your favorite Healing-Spell?

What kind of Healer-Class are you? And what is your favorite Healing-Spell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Shaman.

And as a favorite spell, may I still say poison cleansing totem? I felt like a god when it had to be used.
    And uhm.. I've always liked the concept of Earth Shield, however its impact is rather minor.
    I guess my current favorite spell would be healing tide.

Even though I play shaman, i think i like disc priest more.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    Druid healer that just HoTS allot of people and my favorite spell is the Wild Mushroom + Wild Mushroom: Bloom that heals in a circle

I have a holy pally, holy priest, and resto druid. But right now I mostly play the holy priest, so that's what I voted for. My favorite healing spell is probably swiftmend for resto druids tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest

And favourite spell has to be prayer of mending. Just love the noise it makes when it bounces around everywhere.

Shaman: Healing Tide. I now have 10 seconds to get a soda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Shaman.

And as a favorite spell, may I still say poison cleansing totem? I felt like a god when it had to be used.
    And uhm.. I've always liked the concept of Earth Shield, however its impact is rather minor.
    I guess my current favorite spell would be healing tide.

Even though I play shaman, i think i like disc priest more.
    I miss cleansing totem :*( So op'd.

Deleted
    Love my druid - Can easily raid heal with no thought what so ever! - Love tranquility (mainly because it saves everyones ***)

Fond of my monk - Much much much harder to heal and requires lots of forward planning - Love revival (again, mainly because it saves everyone!)

My main is a Warlock, but all my hybrid 90s that can heal, do heal. Out of my Monk, Druid, Paladin, Priest and Shaman, I find the monk the most fun to play.

My favourite healing spell? Chi-torpedo. Free to cast, and actually heals for quite a bit if people are clumped together.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

I play all the healing classes save monk, but main healer is resto druid. Favorite spell would be Wild Mushroom with Glyph of Efflorescence. Heck, I love the mushroom even without the glyph.

Holy Pally, and I suppose if pressed I would say Holy Prism, because of it's versatility from either a BIG heal on a single target or a bunch of medium heals on several targets. It's just fun to have a heal serve both a single target or AOE purpose and all you have to change is the target you cast it on

10+ Year Old Account
    Disc priest and resto druid.

I only do LFR, so I get to be both a dps and healer with the disc priest

Love Penance and Divine Star for priest, druid, probably Tranquility.

Disc Priest penance is the most fantastic looking spell I have ever seen. Ever.

druid resto favorite healer
    priest penance is sexiest spell.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin, Eternal Flame.

I play a Restoration shaman and enjoy what they did with Chain Heal, in addition to our new cooldown's this expansion, but I really hate what the class has become; "Stand in the Healing Rain or the Shaman gets kicked for not being as useful!". My favourite spell has to be either Riptide or Earth Shield though.

I've found Restoration druid to definitely be the easiest out of all of the healers in both PvE and PvP so I'm not surprised that everybody plays one.

I also have a Mistweaver monk but I've only healed in a PvP scenario with him and I'll definitely say I love how potent they can be in addition to their escaping mechanisms, still yet to try fist-weaving though.

I honestly can't count how many Discipline priest or Holy paladin alts I've made, on my two hands but I've never leveled either past 75.

Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulBlithe View Post
    I play a Restoration shaman and enjoy what they did with Chain Heal, in addition to our new cooldown's this expansion, but I really hate what the class has become; "Stand in the Healing Rain or the Shaman gets kicked for not being as useful!". My favourite spell has to be either Riptide or Earth Shield though.

I've found Restoration druid to definitely be the easiest out of all of the healers in both PvE and PvP so I'm not surprised that everybody plays one.

I also have a Mistweaver monk but I've only healed in a PvP scenario with him and I'll definitely say I love how potent they can be in addition to their escaping mechanisms, still yet to try fist-weaving though.

I honestly can't count how many Discipline priest or Holy paladin alts I've made, on my two hands but I've never leveled either past 75.
    If you had to pick between your Monk and Shaman, as the favorite healer? Which would it be? Got be puzzled with what you said
    I got the sense you really like the Monk, but you play as Shaman, so you like him as well But if you had to pick?

I play a paladin mostly.

Favorite spell is Lay on Hands. Honestly, I'm not too sure why it was never taken away from us. It's an amazing clinch heal and isn't on the GCD. I much prefer having a massive heal off the GCD and sac on the GCD then what most other healers have.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    If you had to pick between your Monk and Shaman, as the favorite healer? Which would it be? Got be puzzled with what you said
    I got the sense you really like the Monk, but you play as Shaman, so you like him as well But if you had to pick?
    Hmm, if I had to pick? I'd probably just stay with Shaman based on principle. I've played that class for 9 years now. :3

Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulBlithe View Post
    Hmm, if I had to pick? I'd probably just stay with Shaman based on principle. I've played that class for 9 years now. :3
    That's heavy Nice! What is your off spec?

I have a druid, monk, shaman, paladin and priest. I like them all, but Penance is pretty neat or Divine Star. :P