Deleted

Oque + Curse site

"This project is in moderation."

Seriously? This is only addon worth having. No addon gives actually any use in game except oque mostly because blizzard is lazy to fix half of their useless servers because greedy activision who wants $$$ for millions transfers with their ugly store mounts.

I'll be damned if addon site that doesn't have only addon in game worth having... Happy at least you can still get it from main site or I wouldn't even bother with game.

I've read two possible reasons:

1) Something to do with them requesting Paypal donations through the addon which is not allowed by Curse or Blizzard

2) The addon might not be letting people logoff (due to friend requests) after long periods of time which could be considered a bot program.

Either way, it will get sorted out soon and all will be good.

Deleted
    Ok cheers. Well I'm going to donate them. They are doing better job than blizzard in whole 9 years for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's "queue". Not "que". "Que" is spanish for "what".

Now that we got that out of the way, there's a lot of drama going around that addon, partly because of how the owner hardcoded bans for some users in particular, and how he asks for "beer money" in the addon itself. This is against the rules of Blizzard.

Myself I find it a very intrusive addon, all that sharing of your id with hundreds of people is not something i am confortable with. I much rather use Open Raid, as you give out your real id once, and once you join the group you can delete the contact without having dozens of random people cluttering your friends list.

Last of all, if you absolutely need one addon to play else you won't even bother with the game, maybe, just maybe, you might as well leave for once, as you're clearly just playing it with a "meh" attitude.

Given the difficulty finding on-server groups for various things, I'm fond of OQueue now that I'm used to its quirks, I hope everything gets ironed out

Quote Originally Posted by Exc View Post

Seriously? This is only addon worth having. No addon gives actually any use in game except oque mostly because blizzard is lazy to fix half of their useless servers because greedy activision who wants $$$ for millions transfers with their ugly store mounts.

I'll be damned if addon site that doesn't have only addon in game worth having... Happy at least you can still get it from main site or I wouldn't even bother with game.
    Amen, my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    I've read two possible reasons:

1) Something to do with them requesting Paypal donations through the addon which is not allowed by Curse or Blizzard

2) The addon might not be letting people logoff (due to friend requests) after long periods of time which could be considered a bot program.

Either way, it will get sorted out soon and all will be good.

The bolded portion is the exact reason why the addon was removed from Curse. It goes against the TOS to have an addon that
    asks for donations in game.

As for the "bot program" issue. That is just PURE HERESAY and nothing more. 1 troll post from a person claiming they were
    perma-banned for using OQ which is highly suspicious because Blizz doesn't permaban on your first go unless you did something truly awful.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The donation thing is the prime thing there and the author is like IDGAF haha

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    It's "queue". Not "que". "Que" is spanish for "what".

Now that we got that out of the way, there's a lot of drama going around that addon, partly because of how the owner hardcoded bans for some users in particular, and how he asks for "beer money" in the addon itself. This is against the rules of Blizzard.

Myself I find it a very intrusive addon, all that sharing of your id with hundreds of people is not something i am confortable with. I much rather use Open Raid, as you give out your real id once, and once you join the group you can delete the contact without having dozens of random people cluttering your friends list.

Last of all, if you absolutely need one addon to play else you won't even bother with the game, maybe, just maybe, you might as well leave for once, as you're clearly just playing it with a "meh" attitude.
    Really? People still complain about that, lol. It's nothing more than your Btag, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    The donation thing is the prime thing there and the author is like IDGAF haha
    Tiny is funny as, but a cool bro and he made an awesome mod i cant complain at all.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Ok cheers. Well I'm going to donate them. They are doing better job than blizzard in whole 9 years for sure.
    Well I think Blizzard have done really well, considering we have the bloody game, and without the game yer beloved Oqueue would be useless.

this makes perfect sense!

10+ Year Old Account
    What use would Oqueue be without Blizzard OP?

blizzard will be including an equivalent next expansion and they don't like people who step on their turf. also an addon cannot be allowed to arbitrarily ban people from using it. it is open to all or none.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...queue-bannable

This is (most definitely) the reason why.
    Oh, I see it was already brought up. Ah well, got a link for the rest of you here to the thread.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2013-11-23 at 09:12 PM.

why do you care? in WoD, WoW will have its own built in Oqueue.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor