WTB SoO NM run. (gold not $)

Im busy with a job so I don't have time for a guild. I'm willing to buy a NM SoO run on US alliance cross realm if need be. PM me a price. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    SoO can't be done cross-realm, and by the time they do make it cross-realm I doubt you'll be able to get the wolf, if that's what you're after. You should check your realm forums to see if some of the higher-end guilds are selling carries.

Quote Originally Posted by taybox View Post
    Im busy with a job so I don't have time for a guild. I'm willing to buy a NM SoO run on US alliance cross realm if need be. PM me a price. Thanks.
    Think this is against the ToS. Either way you can't do SoO normal/heroic cross realm yet.

I think the actual game forums would be a better place to look or post on, unless you'd tell us your server and side.

What's the point in doing NM if you do flex and its same?

Quote Originally Posted by taybox View Post
    What's the point in doing NM if you do flex and its same?
    Flex is tuned more lenient than normal. Besides you get better gear on normal than flex.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Should be able to easily find a carry on a very populated realm. Our guild carries 1-2 shitty alts every week 14/14.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use our cross-realm group threads: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lm-Raid-Thread