Thread: Sylvanas

Sylvanas

Hows the population and world pvp activity on Sylvanas? Is it anything worth participating in? I used to do a lot of world pvp'ing on Ravenholdt EU before the server kinda died down in terms of active world pvp due to a lot of the big world pvp'ers leaving the Horde side.

Deleted
    Sylvanas is one of the best servers for PVP, but since servers are now combined, other than for Pvp guilds there is not much other benefit!

Sylvanas hast he largest population in EU as Alliance.

The ratio doesn't matter until you are in Pandaria which is not part of the CRZ servers, and that's where you see that the horde is really low. You can't even do anything on Timeless Isle as horde as you get ganked 24/7, doing rare bosses is out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapeduz View Post
    Actually Pandaria is part of the CRZ, atleast part of it.
    At least Timeless Isle is not. The horde on Sylvanas on TL are like a 25% of the alliance numbers there.

Deleted
    heard good things ally side, but horde there is pretty poor if i'm honest

Quote Originally Posted by suitepee7 View Post
    heard good things ally side, but horde there is pretty poor if i'm honest
    Started playing there shortly after making this thread, joining the horde side, and despite the heavily outnumbered, I feel the WPVP so far is pretty nice from the Hordes perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferbian View Post
    Started playing there shortly after making this thread, joining the horde side, and despite the heavily outnumbered, I feel the WPVP so far is pretty nice from the Hordes perspective.
    The server is CRZ-ed with several others. The only place where you will notice being outnumbered is in Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    The server is CRZ-ed with several others. The only place where you will notice being outnumbered is in Pandaria.
    Which realms is it CRZ'ed with? I dont see it on this list:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8715582685

Are you sure you arent just seeing people who are Btag friends?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Sylvanas hast he largest population in EU as Alliance.
    Actually, Silvermoon(PvE) and Outland (PvP) have larger populations according to Realmpop.com which should be pretty valid source since they record every character which has ever posted on a Auction House and/or has belonged to a guild (so basically it just excludes the toons noone ever plays anyway).