Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Just a quick funny story

I was in LFR the other night on my Disc priest, topping the healing meters and no one was dying. Had a Pally healer tell me to stop spamming smite for attonment while casting PW:S, Prayer of Mending and Cascade when it procced. Now topping the meters even though it was LFR, was I doing something wrong there? He was 3rd for over all healing, and this was a tues night, first night after the week reset. I turned to him and said "Dude do you even know what Attonment is?" I got no response back from him.

that was hilarious... /sarcasm

Nope, that's pretty much what you need to be doing.

It's just that us other healers are jealous that Disc's highest heal is their lowest overheal
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya win some, Ya loose some.... Poor Pally healer sounds like he as been loosing since long ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    Nope, that's pretty much what you need to be doing.

It's just that us other healers are jealous that Disc's highest heal is their lowest overheal
    Or that noobs don't know what atonement is
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

That pally healer should have had about the same amount of his heals as preemptive absorbs, too..

Deleted
    During low damage nothing can beat a disc priest's atonement.

During high damage an equally geared discipline priest won't be able to keep up with other healers.

But you say LFR. There is almost never any high damage going on in LFR, and at least half are overgeared.

There is nothing funny about this at all. Its rather sad and frustrating. You can just go AFK if you got 2 overgeared disc priests who know how to play. Whatever you cast is irrelevant, and costs you mana. My healer alts don't run with ample amount of spirit (between 7-10k) so more often than not I am just doing nothing on 'em.

It was more ridiculous in 5.0/5.1 though.