Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People are seriously arguing against more possible customization options just because they themselves wouldn't use those options? Wow.. :|

Deleted
    I would like to have this option. Even would like human undead, like no bones at all, just the skin and the haircolours. people who have not rot and where revived straight after death. But thats something for the subraces.
    Also would like options for the hunches of the horde races.

Deleted
    I've always be a fan of undead/necro char in most games I've played form miniature to tabletop to videogame, but Undead in WoW are too limited in their customization and I don't like the "bones through armor" look or their punk-only hairstyle, there is more to undead than only some piece of bones or rotten flesh
    I'd love if they could add more costumization options, more skeletric vs. more zombified, severed limbs, mummified, ghostly arms (or even hair lol), a more straight and imponing pose, different tone for skin flesh and bones to match, many more hairstyles (one with living worms moving in and out of the head would be hideous but cool and thematic)

Deleted
    While it wouldn't be bad,the fact is,apart from RP's,everybody would pick the "no-bones" option because "it looks better".You are playing as the Undead,or putting it more directly,as long-time-dead corpses re-animated to serve and become the part of The Forsaken.The bones are simply inevitable,you can't prevent their exposuree over time.
    However,though could and should "fix" the broken armor.Even though it kind of serves to make Undead look different from the other races,the fact is Undead raiders wouldn't really make sense,since pretty much the only thing you need to do is swing your sword towards the bone(s).The armor is supposed to serve as protection from damage,not to expose the bones and "weak" points even more.
    Last edited by mmocb3bae280f1; 2013-11-23 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Grammatical error. ....I know,I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    While it wouldn't be bad,the fact is,apart from RP's,everybody would pick the "no-bones" option because "it looks better".You are playing as the Undead,or putting it more directly,as long-time-dead corpses re-animated to serve and become the part of The Forsaken.The bones are simply inevitable,you can't prevent their exposuree over time.
    However,though could and should "fix" the broken armor.Even though it kind of serves to make Undead look different from the other races,the fact is Undead raiders wouldn't really make sense,since pretty much the only thing you need to do is swing your sword towards the bone(s).The armor is supposed to serve as protection from damage,not to expose the bones and "weak" points even more.
    if that happens, it just means people prefer non-destroyed undead over what we currently have.

forsaken NPCs will still have all sorts of bones exposed, and the race as a whole will continue to be gruesome.

most female trolls use that one cute face among all those extremely ugly ones. that doesn't mean trolls are suddenly cute.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    I'd much rather more features in the character selection zone like muscle tone and height. Should be a feature to show less bone but not getting rid of it completely, it's what makes the forsaken imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    How does it make sense to show their elbows and knees through armor just because they don't have skin there?
    How does it make sense not showing bones on the character of a race called undead? Its a base feature if you watch any movie with undead/zombies. People are really dense on these forums, now whining about undeads bones? Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    How does it make sense not showing bones on the character of a race called undead? Its a base feature if you watch any movie with undead/zombies. People are really dense on these forums, now whining about undeads bones? Pathetic.
    Just because your bones are showing, doesn't mean it's impossible to cover them up with cloths.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    People are seriously arguing against more possible customization options just because they themselves wouldn't use those options? Wow.. :|
    right back at you, matey.

More customization is good.

I'd love to eventually have 3 undeads;
    -Hunter
    -Warlock (Already have)
    -Warrior (My Main)

My hunter would kind of be in the mid stages of rot - Warlock could be all out just straight up "Hello I died." and my Warrior can be the supermodel corpse that makes people question what their priorities are.

More customization is good. There's different stages of rot and decay;
    And undead certainly have the potential to be the most "customizable" race because of that.

Also it makes absolutely NO sense why that piece of gear I just crafted suddenly has holes in it's legs. It looks absolutely awful.

Deleted
    I would love this. Undead with exposed bones arent that terrible but why even then why do bones show even when wearing armor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I would like if we had more controll over undead features. I dont mind having one more skeletal arm, some jaw features or even one hollow eye, but all that exposed spine is kinda meh. Also the fact that armor doesnt cover these bones for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I do like how Sylvanas looks, but I also really like the undead bone feeling.
    we can have both

as a side note: my friend just told me that he finds the lack of "hide your bones, hide your wife" jokes on both threads disturbing lol

Deleted
    I always wanted a hide bones option - I don't find the exposed bones horrifying I find em silly looking, especially with armour.

Deleted
    Its a base feature if you watch any movie with undead/zombies.
    There are plenty of movies, even splatter ones, where "zombies" or other animated people don't have bones or other parts of them showing.

Also it is the 9th year of WoW and the only customization they've so far provided has been a few different hair styles. Mind blowing. I guess asking for things like different arms, legs etc. is right off the table because not having certain features will ENRAGE! the WoW player base because their precious models have been touched.

I never cease to be amazed at how completely detached from reality people in this game are. It's scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    There are plenty of movies, even splatter ones, where "zombies" or other animated people don't have bones or other parts of them showing.

Also it is the 9th year of WoW and the only customization they've so far provided has been a few different hair styles. Mind blowing. I guess asking for things like different arms, legs etc. is right off the table because not having certain features will ENRAGE! the WoW player base because their precious models have been touched.

I never cease to be amazed at how completely detached from reality people in this game are. It's scary.
    yeah, character customization lacks on WoW.

we depend more on our mounts than on our own appearance to gain individuality. that's sad.

No reason not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Undead who, before being risen, spent A LOT of time buried in the ground, the vast majority of them without coffins, so the worms and maggots had enogh time to do a number on their bodies. If you think about it, you should probably be happy it's just the elbows, knees, fingertips and the occasional missing jaw. It could have been much worse.
    So just because there's no skin on their elbows/knees they can't cover them with armor?

Read the post below yours, or mine above this one.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2013-11-23 at 06:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

there are already pale humans in the game, some of them are even elfs and you can play them as horde.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    also, if you guys are curious, this is what lord marrowgar looks like in china lol

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, the famous "plate shorts syndrome" lol
    That picture looks awesome :P