Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    lol so confusing. I wish we could all get on the same page! Is it lunar or solar opener? I kind of dislike lunar opener because it seems you have to overlap your pre pull starfall with another starfall before you leave lunar and use CA. Thats just me. Depending on starsurge procs ofcourse is usually what speeds up the lunar opener. As opposed to solar opener, you dont have to worry about that. And I agree with the skipping an entire wrath stage at start is nice..../shrug

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I start reading these threads .. cause who isn't curious about other peoples strategies for boss DPS... and then inevitably they get hijacked by worthless bickering... strong work Moonkins strong work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Uh oh, you got me. My poor play made me do poorly on a boss fight. I'd love to be able to point out your poor parses but since, ya know, we don't even know your character, that's kind of difficult.

Keep hiding behind some random name though, that's a good strategy to avoid getting exposed.

Infracted.
    how the HELL was this even close to infraction worthy

I'm literally too scared to post these days in case I get permabanned
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    how the HELL was this even close to infraction worthy

I'm literally too scared to post these days in case I get permabanned
    I think mods for this forum are just trying to restore some order since people went stupid for a little bit there. Typical users are probably gonna wanna be a little less abrasive for a little bit.

OT: Hurricane really sucks. On immerseus I just ignore adds at this point because they die so fast to the rest of our DPS. If your raid DPS is lower, you should probably DoT them up and starsurge the boss.
    Any fight like Galakras I would say DoT the bigger adds that will live a while and SS the raids focus target. If you have time in between waves, lay down a shroom set. I usually go up the tower on Gal, so I can't say for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonsaii View Post
    I think mods for this forum are just trying to restore some order since people went stupid for a little bit there. Typical users are probably gonna wanna be a little less abrasive for a little bit.
    They infract the wrong people
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    They infract the wrong people
    That's something to take up with Chaud or Boubouille

Quote Originally Posted by Bonsaii View Post
    That's something to take up with Chaud or Boubouille
    Tried to speak to someone about mods before, doesn't work. Anyway gotta stop talking about it before I'm banned again.

All we want is Fappa's armory so we can have a look.

That infraction seems harsh, saying that I've been infracted for "trolling" when I was merely telling the truth.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread wasn't able to recover. Closing.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre